Supremo

• Paid Members

It saddens me that they aren't going to have a wild 8 man tag at the PPV, after the show closing angle on this week's Raw. I'm sure they'll do the match on Raw next week, but likely with some convoluted ad break rule in play. 

Instead Roman will likely be taking on his mystery ghost in singles. The Uso's will challenge The OC, and Drew and Joe will gang bang wee Cedric. 

• Paid Members

Rumour is that it’s Roman vs. Daniel Bryan at Summerslam, with Bryan being revealed as the lad wearing the Go Pro camera on Tuesday.

They’ll probably have a great match, especially now Bryan’s playing heel, but imagine having to rush an angle one week before Summerslam to pair together Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan because you had nothing in place for either of them. Unbelievable.

Edited by Supremo

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Rumour is that it’s Roman vs. Daniel Bryan at Summerslam, with Bryan being revealed as the lad wearing the Go Pro camera on Tuesday.

They’ll probably have a great match, especially now Bryan’s playing heel, but imagine having to rush an angle one week before Summerslam to pair together Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan because you had nothing in place for either of them. Unbelievable.

I don’t even think it’s that there was nothing for them - it’s that whatever was in place has just been sacked off. Bryan’s had the big announcement tease since the last PPV, and whatever that story was meant to be has likely been binned if he’s  gonna be the scaffold-pusher now. The delay on the announcement the last few weeks has probably been because Bryan has been trying to convince Vince to agree to whatever the original plan was.

Roman Reigns must have been meant to be doing something with the Undertaker at SummerSlam. If that tag match at Extreme Rules was all there was to that story, surely that should’ve taken place at SummerSlam instead.

There's an outside chance of a Big Show return isn't there?  He's all healed up from surgery and ready to return but hasn't been seen.  A surprise run in (well, walk in) at Summerslam seems a good way to re-introduce him.  He's a big star, they could do with him.

32 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

So your idea in 2019 is to push The Big Show for a few months.

TBF, Goldberg, Taker and Trish Stratus have been drawers for the last two shows. Not to mention RAW Reunion popping the numbers a little. Not really out of the realms of possibility is it.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

If they built him up enough to then put over a new star then I think it'd be pretty beneficial. Just need to do a few solid months of booking first.

They don't need to build up Show. They don't have to anyway with his size but with his rep and longevity, it's even more unecessary. I've no idea what shape he's in and if honest, can't think of any program/match I'd tune into because he's in it but he's at least a name at this point where they don't have many.

It's a pity they don't have any heels in a position to benefit from beating him. You've got brock who's above him and then everyone else is nowhere near and not even in a position where a big win would repair the damage. Imagine if McIntyre didn't lose every week....