Supremo

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Nexus said:

He's gonna get booted in the face with a Black Mass in less than 30 seconds...

That was my immediate thought when I saw that match announced. Despite their length, all PPVs lately have a one-move ultra squash.

I’m guessing Sami Zayn still hasn’t won a match. Big shame as they had a hot gimmick when he returned. Vince seems to have nothing but contempt for the poor fuck, a squash against Black is as good use of Sami you’re gonna get. I like that they're steadily building a guy, hopefully Black and Bray will be headliners by the end of the year.

Surely there has to be a spot on Summerslam for Daniel Bryan? Did he ever reveal this secret or that announcement he had? Do him against Reigns if they're not doing anything else. I’d watch that, as throwaway as it'd be at this point.

Dunno where the idea comes from that Charlotte can carry lesser workers. Speaking of, I’m stunned that there’s three women’s matches and not one features Alexa Bliss, who’s shit matches and segments have stunk up the division for months.

On 7/31/2019 at 2:04 PM, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Surely there has to be a spot on Summerslam for Daniel Bryan? Did he ever reveal this secret or that announcement he had? Do him against Reigns if they're not doing anything else. I’d watch that, as throwaway as it'd be at this point.

I read earlier that Bryan is the one behind Roman's "attack" apparently.

• Paid Members

Turns out Ziggler isn’t wrestling Miz after all...

Meltzer reported today that they’re changing that match to Ziggler vs. Goldberg. Immediately the best thing on the card, if true. Come back Bill, murder this twat in two minutes, shake hands and take photos with kids afterwards. Everything is forgiven.

Edited by Supremo