Supremo

46 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

They've edited out the Severed Head lantern on the repeats. Ah well, was grand while it lasted. 

On another note, that roar from the crowd when Wyatt gets in the ring and faces the hard cam during his entrance, was the biggest hair on the necker backer sander upper I've got from wrestling in a long time. 

The lantern is intact on the Network, so it can't be that serious. YouTube probably demonetised the upload due to content, so they cut that particular footage.

Good PPV!  Summerslam is always the one that over-delivers, I think to the wrestlers it's still a big PPV and they go for it.

Not a lot of praise here for it, but I thought Trish v Flair was really, really excellent.  Charlotte Flair is the best female wrestler they have, hands down.  She knows how to pace a match, sell the feud, heat the face and all those things that don't involve flips or elbows.  And Trish seemed to roll back the years during the match and really delivered.  Excellent showing.  If thats her last match then it's a great ending, but honestly she looked like she could work a full schedule again, and she's still a great face.

The Fiend is just fantastic.  Can only echo everyone's comments here - keep him off TV, protect the character and they've got their new Undertaker for the next decade.  He looks fucking HUGE as well, he's so much more menacing in the ring now.  Let's have the amazing spectacle of Demon v Fiend, and then have Bray destroy whoever is champ.

No idea if there's any plan with Goldberg but if they keep doing shit like this, why not. Personally I think Dolph is at his absolute best right now, he's everything you want in a wrestler to be honest.  I love his over-selling.  

Dolph understands that top level, WWE tier pro wrestling is meant to be a spectacle, and so does Lesnar.  His matches are such events - not a competitive sports thing but like going to watch a rock band.  The way he manhandles his opponents and just makes everything look so dangerous and big.  Brilliant.  So why take the belt off him?

Loved the Fiend. Im so glad they've managed to revitalised Bray.

The exciting thing about it is that I can totally see Bray being a significant threat to Rollins, and then down the line, eventually turn into a anti hero who stalks heels and scares the shit out of them.

Please don't fuck this up WWE. Please.

Apparently, Heyman wants to use Goldberg like the McMahons used Bruno as he wound down, so he'll be popping up from time to time.

It makes a huge difference when they don't try to cram everyone onto the PPVs. I can deal with three and a half hours. Any longer and I tune out.

I thought Becky and Natalya had a fun match, and the stip actually added to it. Charlotte and Trish had the second best match of the night, but Bayley and Ember have zero chemistry, yikes.

Loved the Fiend, presentation was 7 stars on the Meltzer scale. He won't stay heel for long, you just know people will be cheering him whenever he turns up.

Thought Rollins looked decent in the main, and Brock's been awesome for the last 18 months.

I finally got chance to watch it with everything that is going on in ourcrazy house atm. I completely agree with what's been said about it as a whole it was abit nothing.

But Goldberg was fantastic and his spear still looks nasty....

The fiend was something very special that entrance gave me goosebumps and bray looked so refreshed and a complete different wrestler once the bell rang (that lantern of his "cut off head" was absolutely fantastic)

Main event was fun brock genuinely scares me with his power and they did all they could do with the ending and seth getting the w

• Paid Members

image.png.9a064a3ad741afa88805a59d205486b3.png

What a fucking look.

I can't get over this being the same guy I wanted them to sack when he was tagging with Matt Hardy. Finn and the writing staff need to get their act together if the plan is to eventually return him as The Demon to continue this feud. I never thought I'd say it but right now The Demon isn't even in the same league as Bray.

36 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Finn and the writing staff need to get their act together if the plan is to eventually return him as The Demon to continue this feud. I never thought I'd say it but right now The Demon isn't even in the same league as Bray.

Always worth posting this clip Demon Finn is shit, always has been compared to his stuff in New Japan and his cosplay on the indies.

• Moderators
On 8/12/2019 at 6:23 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

It's a cracking version, so I am with you on that.

I loved the original version, but this update fits the new Fiend to a T, so I am all on board for it

You and @Scott Malbranque are both so wrong it beggars belief.

Marilyn Manson's version is better than this? Really?

Madness.