Supremo

13 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

Of course, but killing The Fiend? Just kill Seth.

Bray is a heel. Heels exist to lose to babyfaces. If Bray ran through geeks for a year and then lost to Goldberg before running through everyone again it wouldn’t matter. With the current fan base that’s left we are long past one loss to one of the only stars in all of wrestling actually hurting someone. 

As much as I don’t like the result, brock losing to Seth won’t hurt him at all. He will just start killing people again and be the same as he’s been before. 

• Awards Moderator

My three highlights:

- Goldberg. Magnificent squash of Ziggler, and there was a moment during his entrance where he’s doing the fan handslaps and spots a little kid on the corner at the front and makes sure to pay them attention. You then just glimpse the kid jumping up and down in joy, giddy with excitement about Goldberg. Hero.

- The Fiend. Terrifying and mesmerising entrance, with proper commitment levels, and it felt like a different Wyatt once the bell rang. Keep this going, don’t ruin it and it could be something truly special.

- The main event. Had the aura of a main event rather than just the match that was on last, and better than their Mania match by some distance. Good stuff.

Really enjoyed the show! Thought I’d skip through most of it but I only did that for the Bayley match, I think.

Goldberg and the Fiend were very good.

I didn’t mind the ending to Kofi vs Orton that much, I’m up for seeing them have another go at it in the cell. Although I’d have preferred a Kofi win and move onto a feud with Shane McMahon.

Speaking of moving on, what next for Rollins? I’d hold off on McIntyre a couple of months or so, and go with a heel turn for Miz in the short term. He’s dead in the water as a babyface.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Speaking of moving on, what next for Rollins? I’d hold off on McIntyre a couple of months or so, and go with a heel turn for Miz in the short term. He’s dead in the water as a babyface.

Was thinking about that earlier. Mainly out of fear that they rush Bray into it because he's hot.

Miz is a good shout. You're right that it's too early for McIntyre, he still stinks of failure. What about AJ? He's in the right position, is always over and has the Club to cheat for heat.