Supremo

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

But yeah, I really loved that entrance and the interpretation of the theme, but then, I also think Marilyn Mansons' version of Tainted Love shites all over the original, so I wouldn't ever listen to me about anything.

It's a cracking version, so I am with you on that.

I loved the original version, but this update fits the new Fiend to a T, so I am all on board for it

1 hour ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Timed well with the release of Slipknots new album and their rise back to prominence in the mainstream.

But yeah, I really loved that entrance and the interpretation of the theme, but then, I also think Marilyn Mansons' version of Tainted Love shites all over the original, so I wouldn't ever listen to me about anything.

What does Slipknot have to do with Bray Wyatt?  His new theme is performed by Code Orange.

Marilyn Manson's cover is no where near as goods as Gloria Jones' you meantalists, but this new version of Wyatt's theme works brilliantly with the new character. I still prefer the Jesus & Marychain guy's version as an actual song, but he definitely needed something different for this new persona and this new one it fits perfectly.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Bohan said:

What does Slipknot have to do with Bray Wyatt?  His new theme is performed by Code Orange.

Thought it was CFO$. Everyday's a school day and all that. 

The new image. It's very Mr. Bungle/Slipknot , and Slipknot fans are also jumping in saying how awesome Bray Wyatt is now, so it's a good look, timed well with the mainstream release - and commrcial and critical success - of an album by a band with a very, very similar image. 

• Paid Members

If Raw was cut down to 2 hours, this Drake Maverick gimmick and "The Fiend" would be all time classic characters for me. The fact Raw and the PPVs are 900 minutes each intimidates people to put their investment into the shows, but Maverick and the Fun House skits have been as good as anything I've seen in years.

The entrance of the Fiend is incredible. Another @Astro Hollywood blog might be on the cards for this character. From Evil Mr Rogers to a mentalist Skipkot member.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I kind of wish they’d kept the title on Brock. Lesnar/Wyatt would be about as intriguing a pairing as they can build to right now.

Whatever they do with Wyatt from here, I hope they erase the mistakes of the past and avoid having The Fiend (or even Wyatt as ‘himself’) wrestle on Raw or Smackdown regularly. The second they have him tagging with the likes of Corbin or Lashley is the second he stops feeling special.

Edited by RedRooster

Selling and logic in WWE is completely dead then. Rollins goes into the match with taped up ribs, has them worked on for the entire match, is at points in the match literally begging Lesnar not to do further moves impacting his ribs then decides of his own choosing to do a frog splash to the outside through an announce table shortly followed by another in the ring with no selling or detriment to Rollins.

Absolutely shite. He has the cheek to call himself the best as well.

• Awards Moderator

Enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to.

Man of the Match, whether people like him or not, was Ziggler. Sold all of those spears like he was being murdered, but that first one was on Nunzio levels of enjoyment. 

Edited by Frankie Crisp

Enjoyed the majority of that, besides the Kofi/Orton wank finish. The Fiend is incredible, hopefully they won't ruin his mystique by having him wrestle random faces on Raw every week until we're sick to death of him. Amazing production and fair play to Bray for committing totally to the character. Hilarious that the dullard Balor wanders down all smiles and no mention of his demon gimmick etc, his stock has dropped massively in such a short period.

Hopefully that's all from Trish, even her hometown weren't all that arsed about her. Unbelievable they are actually sticking with that annoying twerp Rollins, 2 clean wins over Brock to boot. Brock is a beast though, proper star.

Someone on Reddit said that The Fiend should only wrestle on PPV and I couldn't agree more. Keep up the Firefly Funhouse stuff on Raw, keep The Fiend on PPVs and start working on an undefeated streak. Imagine an undefeated Fiend vs Goldberg in a years time!

Of course it's the WWE so he'll probably be overexposed in no time but a boy can dream.