Supremo

What a home run they've hit with Wyatt and The Fiend, the whole production is terrifying.

Rollins vs. Lesnar turned out really good. Seth now has to get us invested in him some how. Be interesting to see who his next challenger is given the lack of top heels on Raw at the moment.

Not sure why Ricochet would want to cover up one of the best physiques in the company either! I'd lose that vest if I was him.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Winston said:

What a home run they've hit with Wyatt and The Fiend, the whole production is terrifying.

Rollins vs. Lesnar turned out really good. Seth now has to get us invested in him some how. Be interesting to see who his next challenger is given the lack of top heels on Raw at the moment.

Not sure why Ricochet would want to cover up one of the best physiques in the company either! I'd lose that vest if I was him.

Wouldn't surprise me if he'd been told to cover up so as not to embarrass whichever cruiserweight's gimmick is having a good physique. 

• Paid Members

I am glad I am not 6 still, because The Fiend's entrance was horrific! That said, I didn't like the neck twist spot, especially when kids always try this at home.

The event all in all was a step up from Takeover which is very unusual. Some standouts, Goldberg v Ziggler was great and redeemed him from Saudi. The woman's title match was good, I really believed in Natty which was a nice change. AJ/Ricochet was good but lacked something. I think AJ is running out of fumes. And though I hate the outcome, Brock did a good job against Seth. All in all, a pretty good show   

Ziggler was perfect opponent to redeem Goldberg. A simple effective squash and the Black Knight baiting from Ziggler was well played. That said, Goldberg should call it a day because there's no variety in moveset (I know he's limited due to age but spears and jackhammers could benefit from something else...)

Brock is still the best thing they've got despite a poor result. 

Trish did a decent job but that was Charlotte's match. 

For some reason the Edge Elias segment annoyed me. Edges spear has always looked weak as piss and it didn't add anything to the show.

One of the better shows this year mind you.

Edited by Wideload90