I’m bringing back Cadbury’s Dream bar in exchange for the weird Dairy Milk with popping candy, jelly beans and Deborah Cadbury’s bogeys or whatever else is in it. 

Nestle double cream bar is also resurrected, and the Kit Kat chunky with salted caramel fudge (yuck) is consigned to the bin.

• Awards Moderator
8 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

I’m bringing back Cadbury’s Dream bar in exchange for the weird Dairy Milk with popping candy, jelly beans and Deborah Cadbury’s bogeys or whatever else is in it. 

Nestle double cream bar is also resurrected, and the Kit Kat chunky with salted caramel fudge (yuck) is consigned to the bin.

Had my first Dream bar in years at Changi Airport in Singapore a couple of months ago. They weren't as nice as I remember.

3 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Old school Lucozade, proper wrapped glass bottle for any of the new energy drinks around today.

The rioter's drink of choice. All it took was a mouthful or two of Lucozade left in the bottle and it was perfectly legal to carry round on a demo without it being classed as an offensive weapon and confiscated.

2 hours ago, quote the raven said:

Ben and jerrys Cherry Garcia.......still cant believe they stopped it....Willing to let cookies and cream Haagen-Dazs go 

Have they stopped Cherry Garcia at the cinemas too?

I'm bringing back Marble bars, Sara Lee Alabama fudge pie and Sara Lee Bonoffee pies for Twirls, cherry pie and Iceland strawbery frozen gateau.

Ill happily swap out all the other Celebrations for a half sized equivalent portion of just the Topics and Galaxy Truffles.

39 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Have they stopped Cherry Garcia at the cinemas too?

I'm bringing back Marble bars, Sara Lee Alabama fudge pie and Sara Lee Bonoffee pies for Twirls, cherry pie and Iceland strawbery frozen gateau.

Ill happily swap out all the other Celebrations for a half sized equivalent portion of just the Topics and Galaxy Truffles.

Nah thankfully it is still there, as well as in scoop shops over here

I'm bringing back the Fuse Bar (my god how has this not returned), the Spira, Citrus Polos, Campino, the Echo Bar and APPLE JACKS. 

In exchange, I will sacrifice Blue Ribands, fruit Club bars, Double Deckers, plain Galaxy bars, Smarties and the Curlywirly - things I like but frankly wouldnt miss too much. As a bonus offering to the Gods, I will also vouch to bin off the Crunchie - a relic of history that has outlived so many superior chocolate treats and tastes like hard shit.

I will also second the return of Turkey Twizzlers. If a savoury food needs to go, then say goodbye to Micro Chips. Mostly because there's nothing in the box, and honestly, its a load of soggy cack.

Strawberry Lucozade needs to come back as well. Every other flavour of the drink can be swapped for this to happen.

And a final one I thought of - Dairy Milk Tasters, a childhood staple of the school vending machine. I would be willing to surrender Minstrels for these, and that's no small gesture.