This thread concept may very well fall flat on its arse but I’ll give it a go anyway...

You’re able to bring ONE discontinued food product back from the dead. Just one.

But here’s the catch. You have to sacrifice one current food product that you enjoy in order to do so.

So for example, I really want to bring Irn Bru bars back, at the moment I enjoy Drumsticks Squashems quite a lot and buy them often. But I’d be willing to make this swap...

What trade-off would you be willing up make?

Edited by RedRooster

I will exchange Galaxy chocolate in all of its guises to have the Secret bar back. I cannot remember if a Secret was even any good - it's just a relic of my childhood that I have convinced myself was brilliant, so I want to try it again. Galaxy chocolate is a fair sacrifice in this instance in that I would miss it plenty, but not as much as Dairy Milk which I simply cannot part with.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, gmoney said:

You can still get Vice Versas, they sell them in 100g bags. Should see them in a big supermarket. 

always find that places like Poundstretcher & B&M Bargain roll out things like Vice Versas and other things you assume were discontinued years earlier.

Poundstretcher also always sell a Cadbury's bar thats gold with purple (i think) writing on it. Ive never seen them sold anywhere else, always around 4 for a quid.