Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheToeSucker

Best crisps?

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Is "pizza flavour" marketing speak for cheese and tomato, or is there something more going on? 

There's definitely a hint of herbs and spices there. Walkers used to do their own pizza shaped and flavoured crisps but that was years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it's usually got a bit of Italian herb flavouring, Lidl occasionally do a pizza flavoured crunch puff things that are fucking amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

I don't know how it's taken me so long to discover these but good god they are fucking delicious!

141954_McCoys-Muchos.jpg

The chicken ones are my favourite crisps in the world. Can easily demolish a bag in one sitting and still want more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

There's definitely a hint of herbs and spices there. Walkers used to do their own pizza shaped and flavoured crisps but that was years ago.

I was in pieces for Bitsa Pizza. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ralphy said:

 

Frazzles are an under rated crisp, used to love those as a kid 

I accidentally put some Frazzles in the fridge one night, I wouldn't exactly describe chilled Frazzles as a game changer but I've done it with every packet of Frazzles I've had since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

I was in pieces for Bitsa Pizza. 

I remember the advert for Walkers Poppadoms too. I recall it as an Indian bloke singing,  but given the time it was probably Spike Milligan blacked up or something equally as horrific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

I remember the advert for Walkers Poppadoms too. I recall it as an Indian bloke singing,  but given the time it was probably Spike Milligan blacked up or something equally as horrific.

Because we all eat crisps with our gums.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Because we all eat crisps with our gums.

 

I'm torn. They cast an Asian bloke but I can just hear the director shouting 'More head wobbling...go again'

Edited by Dead Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harry Wiseau said:

I accidentally put some Frazzles in the fridge one night, I wouldn't exactly describe chilled Frazzles as a game changer but I've done it with every packet of Frazzles I've had since.

Interesting....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...