Sign in to follow this  
TheToeSucker

Best crisps?

15 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Is "pizza flavour" marketing speak for cheese and tomato, or is there something more going on? 

There's definitely a hint of herbs and spices there. Walkers used to do their own pizza shaped and flavoured crisps but that was years ago.

Yeah it's usually got a bit of Italian herb flavouring, Lidl occasionally do a pizza flavoured crunch puff things that are fucking amazing. 

4 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

I don't know how it's taken me so long to discover these but good god they are fucking delicious!

141954_McCoys-Muchos.jpg

The chicken ones are my favourite crisps in the world. Can easily demolish a bag in one sitting and still want more. 

3 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

There's definitely a hint of herbs and spices there. Walkers used to do their own pizza shaped and flavoured crisps but that was years ago.

I was in pieces for Bitsa Pizza. 

9 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Frazzles are an under rated crisp, used to love those as a kid 

I accidentally put some Frazzles in the fridge one night, I wouldn't exactly describe chilled Frazzles as a game changer but I've done it with every packet of Frazzles I've had since.

39 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

I was in pieces for Bitsa Pizza. 

I remember the advert for Walkers Poppadoms too. I recall it as an Indian bloke singing,  but given the time it was probably Spike Milligan blacked up or something equally as horrific.

6 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

I remember the advert for Walkers Poppadoms too. I recall it as an Indian bloke singing,  but given the time it was probably Spike Milligan blacked up or something equally as horrific.

Because we all eat crisps with our gums.

2 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Because we all eat crisps with our gums.

I'm torn. They cast an Asian bloke but I can just hear the director shouting 'More head wobbling...go again'

Edited by Dead Mike

2 hours ago, Harry Wiseau said:

I accidentally put some Frazzles in the fridge one night, I wouldn't exactly describe chilled Frazzles as a game changer but I've done it with every packet of Frazzles I've had since.

Interesting....