Sign in to follow this  
TheToeSucker

Best crisps?

11 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ham and Pickle are/were the nicest.  When I saw them in B&M or Poundland, I'd stock up like fuck.

Yeh, the budget retailers are your best bet for the Brannigans. Ive seen them on market stalls too, and Farmfoods i think.

Lamb & Mint are dead and buried though, i cant fathom why they'd discontinue such a unique crisp. Sad.

My rubbish guts struggle with Jalapeno these days, but the Honey Mustard pretzel pieces are a God tier bar snack for sure.

16 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Not technically a crisp, but fucking hell these are good. 73-B3966-F-2-ABC-4-B24-9-F98-8642-C09664

Just caned two bags as 1.) they are very moreish and 2.) as they’re quite small, they’re very pour-into-mouth-able. 11/10

I like the cheese flavour ones, but these are next level:

71zhuUvBdFL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Only Beef and Mustard Branigans in B&M. And someone here must be local, as they sold at least 6 multipacks since my last post

10 hours ago, Carbomb said:

I like the cheese flavour ones, but these are next level:

71zhuUvBdFL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Where are these from?

Just a reminder, Pretzels are not made of potato, nor are they classed as Crisps. These are snacks. 

and the buffalo wings are the ones

1 hour ago, Dead Mike said:

Where are these from?

They tend to pop up at the larger minimarkets or Polski sklep around London. If others have found the pretzel piece ones elsewhere, I'm sure there's a chance of finding them too. 

25 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Just a reminder, Pretzels are not made of potato, nor are they classed as Crisps. These are snacks. 

Wotsits and Skips aren't made from potato either. 

31 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Fuck off. 

37 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Just a reminder, Pretzels are not made of potato, nor are they classed as Crisps.

Just a reminder of why you're about to do the historic treble.

Just saying. I didn’t name the thread. But pretzels aren’t crisps. I we going to allow Dry Roasted Peanut talk in here as well, as that’s the aisle pretzels belong in. (Also Snyder are usually found in the US food section)

@Devon Malcolm rich coming from the person who picks people up the most for discussing things in the wrong place. I’m honoured 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

11 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Just saying. I didn’t name the thread. But pretzels aren’t crisps. I we going to allow Dry Roasted Peanut talk in here as well, as that’s the aisle pretzels belong in. (Also Snyder are usually found in the US food section)

@Devon Malcolm rich coming from the person who picks people up the most for discussing things in the wrong place. I’m honoured 

People have been discussing non-potato snacks in this thread almost since it started. Why do you suddenly care after 12 pages, especially when nobody else does.

B&M and a local pound shop always seems to have Brannigans Beef and Mustard. As much as I like them the ham ones are my favourite. Could eat 6 packs in one go. Unfortunately I haven't spotted the ham ones for a few months. I've never seen the lamb and mint anywhere so don't know what they were like