The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

17 hours ago, Chili said:

Sooooo. Someone zoomed in on Tonk K's notes like a politician when they have papers photographed, and this is the rumoured Full Gear card (no Buy Inn noted so one ot two will be there perhaps). 

No idea how spoiler tags work. So SKIP THIS BELOW INFO. Posted for anyone not arsed about clicking the link. 

https://twitter.com/Surya_KL_/status/1448404428764037124?t=qSREow19Mm-VISl9xOG7Kw&s=19

Clearly he’s never watched The Thick Of It

• Paid Members

It's great news. I only saw it because of people complaining about negative responses. But if you look at the replies and the quotes, it's 99.9% positive. Sad thing about social media. It's so negative most of the time and even when it isn't, the teeny bit of negativity makes the most waves.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

I think it's a brilliant idea to have outreach in the communities so it'll be interesting to see what exactly is involved. Well done. 

Mark Henry leads on the community outreach stuff. Seems to involve stuff like bringing groups of underprivileged kids to AEW shows and wrestlers visiting schools in deprived areas and all that good stuff.

• Paid Members

People love to focus on the negative responses as they think it makes them look better to show against that, than backing the initial positive thing. They have been running the community stuff for a while now, standard stuff Henry and Show used to do for wwe, but with a mix of lower card guys and Cody as well involved. Seeing news footage a few weeks back of wardlow packing cans in boxes was unexpected! 

Edited by Louch

15 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

It's great news. I only saw it because of people complaining about negative responses. But if you look at the replies and the quotes, it's 99.9% positive. Sad thing about social media. It's so negative most of the time and even when it isn't, the teeny bit of negativity makes the most waves.

What could possibly be negative about it?

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

What could possibly be negative about it?

I seen people saying they couldn’t believe people where being negative about it. Checked the replies and quote tweets, seen nothing negative, just assumed that people where doing that twitter thing of reacting to something they where assuming would happen