The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

• Paid Members

Apparently, he'll be doing some in-ring stuff. But I genuinely wonder if he's got enough recognition factor to be partly in for The Go Big Show's next season.

Also, remembering the whole TBS/The Big Show thing, I've just thought of 'The New Tall', and it's so shit it's making me giggle. "WEE-ELLLL.... WELL IT'S THE NEW TALL!'.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right people, right time, just the wrong location.

Fucking hell who’s arsed. Let people get excited about things.

For a TV Guide photoshoot promoting a new wrestling show, this is what you want to see. Not you brothers wedding reception, like those cunts above. You're selling professional wrestling. Nothing else.

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Dark: Elevation is a pretty lame name but yeah looks like the usual 2 hour+ Darks will be a thing of the past. If TNT ever add that extra hour of AEW that'll be four nights a week of new shows (not including PPVs) which is a bit much.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, LaGoosh said:

Dark: Elevation is a pretty lame name but yeah looks like the usual 2 hour+ Darks will be a thing of the past. If TNT ever add that extra hour of AEW that'll be four nights a week of new shows (not including PPVs) which is a bit much.

My assumption is that Dark WILL be the extra hour. I don't think it's coincidence that they did a packed hour-long show recently.

Edited by Chris B
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, Chris B said:

He's only two year's older than this year's Royal Rumble winner and Wrestlemania main-eventer.

Technically main evented last year’s Wrestlemania, too. Jumping ship in his prime!

Paul Wight vs. Marko Stunt, please.

• Paid Members
Just now, LaGoosh said:

A Marko Stunt match has to be done. Equally for some reason I think an MJF vs Big Show feud would make for some great telly. Both would play well off eachother. 

Failing that a skit where Peter Avalon eats a mushroom and turns into Wardlow to fight him.