MPDTT

The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

48 minutes ago, joe_the_flow said:

i will have to tell Jim, he  loves Ambrose

Ahh so your another shithouse account, probably an alt for Toe Sucker or seratonin

Why are two accounts, run by the same person, arguing?

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Why are two accounts, run by the same person, arguing?

Clearly this is Bray/Fiend territory. Yowie wowie!

32 minutes ago, CL Punk said:

I hadn't watched either of the pay per views but I did enjoy the first episode of AEW Dynamite.

Did you not get really confused and frustrated without knowing all the background? How did you manage to just enjoy a TV show for what it was? 

7 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

I love this. MJF is brilliant, Jericho is king and Cody, the clever bastard, has made himself the best babyface in the business. 

That’s great! Love the complete lack of fucks Moxley gives, calmly standing up and walking away.

Having just watched the Sunday morning ITV screening, I'm amazed the coffee table spot was screened in full. 

I enjoyed the show, but didn't think it was brilliant. What pleased me most was seeing a legitimate looking alternative wrestling product back on a big time TV network. They've got decent production values, a nice ring and stage set up and some good talent. That's the platform needed to build from here. The actual content of this first show was pretty average and I think it would have served better as an introductory episode for the benefit of all the brand new casual TV viewers so that they could feel on board with the product right from the start, rather than just joining the storylines a few months in.