The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

• Paid Members
On 1/14/2021 at 11:22 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

Britt Baker’s Waiting Room - makes her sound a right slut 

Will they change the title for the second episode to make her sound less slutty, do you think?

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right people, right time, just the wrong location.

Fucking hell who’s arsed. Let people get excited about things.

The Good Brothers are like a team of Christian and Matt Hardy. They both feel like the worst person in their team, it just happens to be the same team.

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Will they change the title for the second episode to make her sound less slutty, do you think?

I'm hoping they just make it worse every week.

"I'm getting operated on by Britt Baker this week" "Oh no, you're the one doing the drilling Cody.."

"So how bad is my tooth?" "I don't know but I've got a cavity that you can fill.." 

Then Tony Schiavone walks in, does a Kenneth Williams impression and leaves.

Guaranteed ratings.

42 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I hope so. I’ve been taking a beating this week thanks to my shit attempt at humour, but I can’t say I didn’t deserve it

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

El Australiano may be the worst looking wrestler going, the most dreadful attire I've seen in years and wrestles like a third rate Jack Evans.

Full on shitarse.

Just looked him up. From his mask, you'd think he was doing a British patriot gimmick.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Merzbow said:

El Australiano may be the worst looking wrestler going, the most dreadful attire I've seen in years and wrestles like a third rate Jack Evans.

Full on shitarse.

I noticed him being utter shit in a tag match last week, but he didn't get to do much. He got way too much offense in this week against Sammy though. And for a highflyer, he doesn't half take an age to climb the ropes. Some of these AEW lads need to be less generous, Sammy should be beating him in 3 minutes tops.

I am a little bit obsessed with these random job guys AEW keeps using. It's a look at the US indie scene that I'd never usually get otherwise. My current fave is the Tyson Kidd rip-off.