The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

The fact that AEW gets even an hour on ITV1 on late Monday nights is mind boggling to me

I don't know, a wrestling show where there's a feud over an arcade cabinet is pretty upmarket for ITV.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right people, right time, just the wrong location.

Fucking hell who’s arsed. Let people get excited about things.

For a TV Guide photoshoot promoting a new wrestling show, this is what you want to see. Not you brothers wedding reception, like those cunts above. You're selling professional wrestling. Nothing else.

Posted Images

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Surprised they haven't tried to get Joe Swash on Dynamite yet.

Keith Lemon is in the title tournament 

4 hours ago, Supremo said:

This has to be when Omega starts smashing everyone and becoming a real main eventer, surely? I can’t take them teasing me like this any longer.

If by smashing everyone you mean he goes 20 minutes with Janela in a back and forth match, sure!

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Supremo said:

The whole of the first round of the tournament is pencilled in for this week’s Dynamite. Fuck yeah. I’ll be watching my 5 consecutive minutes!

0CCA9293-6C18-47F2-B330-F600E18B4738.thumb.jpeg.dd11d4ea492b68ef929d1e54515b974e.jpeg

This has to be when Omega starts smashing everyone and becoming a real main eventer, surely? I can’t take them teasing me like this any longer.

Looking at that bracket, it really should be set up for Hangman and Omega to kill their first opponents quick (they won't), have a competitive second match that they still look strong in by the end (Hangman/Wardlow, Omega/Fenix), then have their first meeting in the final, on a PPV, where Hangman either doubts himself and struggles to be ruthless with his former partner or else Omega cheats and fully turns to get the win. 

What really shouldn't be happening (since there's no sensible storyline reason for them to be in the tournament in the first place) is for Cabana or Janela to be competitive. They need to be there simply as facilitators to get blown out of the water. 

• Paid Members

There's no way Omega will do a squash, the guy just can't help himself. Omega/Janela will be a back and forth 20 minute "epic" probably. Fingers crossed it isn't. 

First time I've watched a full episode of Dynamite, I actually like pretty much everyone on the roster barring the Elite funnily enough, that works for the Bucks though I suppose seeing as they're supposed to be obnoxious 

Surprised at how much comedy they had on the show, the Jericho / MJF segment was hideous til one of the Hispanic lads interrupted, The Britt Baker stuff was funny enough though for a throwaway bit

Couple more thoughts, Brandi Rhodes may have stolen Layla's spot as fittest woman in wrestling ever and Tully Blanchard has the same face as a woman who drinks in my local

3 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

A promo just popped up on AEW of Eddie Kingston and the family announcing Allie is back in the fold. Did I miss the angle between them and the Nightmare Family in getting her back, or is this promo it?

It sort of happens on Dark.

2 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

It sort of happens on Dark.

I'm just glad that they got her the hell away from QT. He's insufferably bland (perfect Dark fodder) and I don't see that changing.

Hopefully Dustin moves onto something better soon.

5 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

I'm just glad that they got her the hell away from QT. He's insufferably bland (perfect Dark fodder) and I don't see that changing.

I agree, but is it too much to ask that I get to see Penta and the Butcher murder him? Really?