The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

Personally, I really, really want to see the match and soon. If Omega is going to be the top heel he needs to destroy Hangman to push himself over the top. Until he does this he's not going to feel like a main eventer and nothing else will do it. Plus the match will be amazing and Page having to slowly build himself back up to hopefully beat the dominant heel champion Omega in a years time or whatever will be gold.

Yep, that's definitely the best way of prolonging the feud rather than just 'okay let's drag it out so they don't have a match forever'. The rematch revenge story is a really enjoyable one when it's told right and there's so much potential between these two guys.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right people, right time, just the wrong location.

Fucking hell who’s arsed. Let people get excited about things.

For a TV Guide photoshoot promoting a new wrestling show, this is what you want to see. Not you brothers wedding reception, like those cunts above. You're selling professional wrestling. Nothing else.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, RedRooster said:

What? Why would that make sense?! That would be horrendously received.

Because I don't care about logic when I'm fantasy booking, and I have zero interest in a kenny omega singles run..... EXCEPT that it leads to the inevitable crowning of our Lord and saviour Adam Page...... 

I hope if we have crowds by then he enters on a pickup, throwing watermelon slices....... 

That Everton Shirt Guy still manages to get his wanky fucking face on telly most weeks, sitting in the nose bleeds during a fucking pandemic. That's been the worst part of the show for the last few weeks for me. 

That said, I did fall asleep just before the main event this week and woke up for the final angle. I'm usually down for AEW's silliness but I find the Jericho/MJF interactions, just a bit awkward and cringey.

3 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

That Everton Shirt Guy still manages to get his wanky fucking face on telly most weeks, sitting in the nose bleeds during a fucking pandemic. That's been the worst part of the show for the last few weeks for me. 

They did a thing a couple of months back (might’ve been around Fyter Fest) where they “invited” some NXT fans to check out the show. As soon as I read about it I thought “I bet that fucking Everton guys there”, and low & behold, there he was. I think he’s been there ever since they started having a crowd in attendance

I probably wouldn't dislike him so much if he tidied up his look, I don't want him to look pristine but at the moment his attire is all over the place and just looks like a clumsily put together mess. He can look like a mad prick and look decent at the same time, coordinate! Like look at Mankind's OG attire, that was excellent.

Also, tone down the pointing to the cock on his head.

19 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

They did a thing a couple of months back (might’ve been around Fyter Fest) where they “invited” some NXT fans to check out the show. As soon as I read about it I thought “I bet that fucking Everton guys there”, and low & behold, there he was. I think he’s been there ever since they started having a crowd in attendance

He's been at all the Daily's Place shows that have had crowds I think, going back to the first Fight for the Fallen. I think there was footage of him being super obnoxious to someone early on. I don't usually get too annoyed by fans but that guy boils my piss.

• Paid Members

Luther looks like someone from the wacky mid 90’s WWF era and wrestles like a jobber from there as well. I think it’s sweet they gave him a contracted job at AEW as it was his first one at that late stages of career. But keep him in a backstage role or if you can’t, jobber to the roster. He’s shown nothing in the ring to suggest differently.

2 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

He's been at all the Daily's Place shows that have had crowds I think, going back to the first Fight for the Fallen. I think there was footage of him being super obnoxious to someone early on. I don't usually get too annoyed by fans but that guy boils my piss.

I remember because I posted it, it was when he told Brandi “your going to choke on fingers”

• Paid Members

He’s not going to be anywhere near the main show again. Sometimes wrestling just needs to have a nice moment that matters to those involved. Jericho’s star power was enough, wasn’t like he was in with kip Sabian in the main 

• Paid Members

You wonder how much it really meant to Jericho in the end though. Getting his mate a completely underserved main event match, only for him to stumble and fall all over the show, sucking wind like a motherfucker. I bet he was more embarrassed than anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Supremo said:

You wonder how much it really meant to Jericho in the end though. Getting his mate a completely underserved main event match, only for him to stumble and fall all over the show, sucking wind like a motherfucker. I bet he was more embarrassed than anything else. 

Of all the things Jericho has been involved with lately I doubt THAT would be the most embarrassing. 

Honestly haven't even noticed "Everton Guy" whoever the fuck he is. Probably a side effect of binning NXT off.

Do they even concentrate on the handful of fans in attendance that much? I've never noticed it, granted though I usually watch wrestling in the background these days and only really pay attention when it's something important.