The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

• Paid Members

I'd like it to be Will Hobbs. 

Have Kingston essentially try and chip away at anyone associating with Mox so he's by himself and more vulnerable to group attacks. Have Kingston play it that if Hobbs is such a talent prove it against Jon in the hopes that it starts to drive a wedge as he believes his own hype. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right people, right time, just the wrong location.

Fucking hell who’s arsed. Let people get excited about things.

For a TV Guide photoshoot promoting a new wrestling show, this is what you want to see. Not you brothers wedding reception, like those cunts above. You're selling professional wrestling. Nothing else.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

I'd like it to be Will Hobbs. 

Have Kingston essentially try and chip away at anyone associating with Mox so he's by himself and more vulnerable to group attacks. Have Kingston play it that if Hobbs is such a talent prove it against Jon in the hopes that it starts to drive a wedge as he believes his own hype. 

That's a cracking idea. Especially as it has the face team in the postponed Faces vs Team FTW match forced to smash each other up before the big match. It could also be a star making turn for Will.

Which means they'll likely do it with Darby Allin.

I'm going to go outside the box here and say it's homicide, he's supposed to be winding down so it'd be a nice last hurrah. He has history with Kingston and mox......... 

EDIT: Is it a pretape tonight, if so ignore that.....

Edited by poetofthedeed
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, CavemanLynn said:

Which means they'll likely do it with Darby Allin.

Luckily they appear to finally be showing off the Allin vs Starks match tonight so unless Kingston does it to make him pull double duty and really take a battering I think we're safe from those two squaring off again so soon. 

On 9/29/2020 at 10:56 PM, Zebra Kid Mark said:

If it isn't Pentagon, Fenix, Blade or the Butcher then there is no storyline point in him even creating that stable/alliance.

I hope you're right and it's Pentagon!

Its a terrible stable which makes no sense led by one of the worst acts in wrestling.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Billy Mitchell, AEW wins the war. It's over, there is no cameo greater than the king. 

If you're gonna promise Billy Mitchell, need to make it clear when it's an imposter.

• Paid Members

Another excellent episode of Dynamite. Always felt like something was happening, whether it was a multi-man brawl, a backstage interview or Billy Mitchell.

Had a laugh when Dark Order did the Best Friends hug, and thought the Butcher looked insane. Ricky Starks vs Darby Allin was as good an opener as you'll get.

I'm not surprised to see jpegmafia turn up, I noticed the AEW Instagram was following him and they only really follow people involved in the company.  I'd love to see him make music for someone, he uses countless wrestling samples and throws in references in a majority of his songs.

• Paid Members

Waking up to hear Billy Mitchell was on AEW as part of Kips bachelor party plans definitely took a while to process, purely because I got over excited about the idea of Phil and Grant taking the tag belts off FTR. Real brawlers. 

Enjoyed the show but two moments annoyed me no end

1) When they do FTR vs Bucks, one of the teams is going to be face right. Bucks aren't fully heel yet but if you're superkicking Uncle Tony you might as well be a heel, so why are you having them be dickheads heels. Unless Omega turning on Page eventually causes Bucks to side with Page in the long run

2) Jungle Boy and Fenix are in the tournament? If they are doing W-L records as deciding factors into who gets title opportunities then those two shouldn't be in the tourney. Maybe that's the real reason Hangman was pissed off

Edited by Tsurutagun

Another fun episode of Dynamite, and I'm really interested to see where Jericho/MJF is going. I'm starting to wonder if he'll steal at least some of The Inner Circle away from Jericho. Jericho/Hager vs. MJF/Wardlow seems inevitable (and explains the decision to pair Hager with Jericho rather than continue the Sammy/Jericho pairing - so we get Hager vs. Wardlow) but the direction from there is anyone's guess. 

The best thing about AEW is that you know that short of circumstances outwith their control, you know their storylines will have a pay-off so there's every reason to invest in what they're doing. 

As far as the title tournament goes, is this to determine Moxley's opponent at Full Gear or is the final at Full Gear? I didn't quite catch that.