AEW All Out

Supremo

6 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Doesn't he also have another character under a mask? If he's as talented as I'm hearing then have him play both as not to wear out OC's welcome.

Oh and bring back Curry Man.

He does, but that was created and utilised in CHIKARA, and there's been numerous stories from guys that have worked in CHIKARA regarding Quackenbush either not wanting other companies taking advantage of characters created by CHIKARA, or demanding full creative control with how they're used, so it's very unlikely we see that.

Just now, AdamTH17 said:

He does, but that was created and utilised in CHIKARA, and there's been numerous stories from guys that have worked in CHIKARA regarding Quackenbush either not wanting other companies taking advantage of characters created by CHIKARA, or demanding full creative control with how they're used, so it's very unlikely we see that.

Hmm, maybe he could come up with something new like Super Smash Bros have, just a bit better.

13 hours ago, LEGIT said:

How can his act work into storylines, grudge matches, ppv matches? After you've seen the joke, what's next? How do you work a story, which is what I want when following wrestling on TV, with an act like that? 

Well if you watch the weekly show, you’ll find out. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, there's no way Quack will allow CHIKARA-owned gimmicks to appear elsewhere if he's not involved. Now, maybe he is involved - though his recent work with WWE makes me think that's unlikely - but I would think the more likely outcome would be giving OC a different masked gimmick if that is the plan.

19 quid to watch something as good as DON isn't much, but they've lost some momentum, and don't think I trust them based on how terrible their booking is. The handful of stars they have seem to have no clear direction so I'll be riding this out until there's a match I really want to see. Also they need to be reminded of how to use babyfaces and heels and stop having every match go 20 minutes. Sorry Elite. 🤗

Edited by Seratonin

Why is the price higher when I buy on FITE's app? 
Due to Apple/Android fees, the price is higher for in-app purchases, however, the event is available at the normal price (£14.95/€17.95) when bought via the website. Purchases via the FITE website are shared across all platforms, so can be purchased at the standard price but viewed via the App. For any further queries, get in touch with FITE here