UKFF Top 50 Games: 10th Anniversary Edition RESULTS

Onyx2

• Paid Members

Well, I'm even more intrigued for the top 10 now- seeing as quite a few of the favourites on here are just outside the top 10! Hopefully it's not full of that Kenny Omega fanboy series. Load of old shit.

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Hopefully it's not full of that Kenny Omega fanboy series

There are over thirty games in the series so plenty of space to fill the top ten.

tenor.gif

• Awards Moderator
33 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Resident Evil 2 and Uncharted 2 now make up 4 of my top 10 in this list. 

Don't worry, your number one game does make top three. I'll spoiler it here for anyone who doesn't want to know.

181884-super-trolley-commodore-64-front-

• Paid Members

Seems fitting, Onyx.

The fact that you can still find mod files of current wrestlers for No Mercy online goes as a tribute to how great a game it is.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Bit of a slide for Skyrim. That usually places top 5 in most lists. I've never played it, as I'm not into the fantasy setting, but I've watched my partner play it on and off for about eight years. That's a lot of longevity for one game.

Bethesda says they want that kind of longevity from the next Elder Scrolls game as well, but people are worried they're going to go the Fallout 76 route and have a "Roadmap of future content" rather than it just being a huge game with loads to do. I really enjoyed what I played of Skyrim, but it's the kind of game I'd need hours to play every day and real life interferes.

• Paid Members

ESO is an MMORPG, but Bethesda sound like they're talking "live services" for the next Elder Scrolls. Not to be confused with that new mobile waiting simulator they released recently. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

They have ESO as their online game for the franchise so I'm not sure that should be a concern. I also just don't have the time for these games now, as much as I enjoy them. 

Did you not follow the Fallout 76 debacle? All faith and goodwill in Bethesda has been shattered.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Did you not follow the Fallout 76 debacle? All faith and goodwill in Bethesda has been shattered.

Thank God for Jim Fucking Sterling, Son.

• Awards Moderator
10 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Isn't Fallout getting back on track now with the changes they've made/making?

Within the community, yes. Launch was a disaster but a lot of goodwill has been clawed back. 

My guess is, the next game will review gangbusters and it will all be forgotten.