All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

My in laws are a funny pair, father in law should be a UKIP shoe in, doesn't think gayness is natural, thinks the world is PC gone mad* he only votes labour as he was brought up in a pit village but thinks Starmer is great, he also has said a few times that he feels sorry for Hancock, when I replied with he is a murdering cunt I got filthy looks. 

When we will all did the political quiz he got UKIP and was puzzled as to why. 

My mother in law believes everything she hears on the news and thinks Starmer is great because a mate of hers knew him and said he was clever. 

*so he walks into the kitchen the other day and says

"this world has gone mad, a golfer fluffed a shot and muttered a homophobic slur and the mics picked it up and people want him to apologise." He genuinely looked puzzled by this. 

"Well so he should." Reply my wife and I.

"Oh" he then wandered off looking confused. Honestly a gammon who votes labour. 

Edited by Joe Blog

• Paid Members

So a right-wing think tank’s derided the NHS and claimed it’s been “nothing special” during the pandemic there’s no reason to be grateful we have it.

”It might have performed better if it were properly funded!” I hear you cry. Don’t worry, so does this think tank, and they’ve got a retort for that: the “best performers” in the pandemic don’t have national health services.

Blatant propaganda to say, “The NHS is shit, it’s not because it’s underfunded, so you won’t miss it when we sell it off.”

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/institute-for-economic-affairs-nhs-nothing-special-myths_uk_6021b667c5b6c56a89a3b4ed

Edited by Your Fight Site

Another example of this is the way the complete failure of a test and trace was always referred to as NHS test and trace, despite it not being the NHS doing it, but the successful vaccine rollout is never referred to as an NHS rollout despite the NHS doing it. 

7 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Dubbed in afterwards. There was a similar one the other week after he busted his “British fish are happy fish” nonsense where they called him a wanker.

What does make them cunts though is the fact that time in the House of Commons today was spent on talking about beans on Wheetabix. No wonder we’re a fucking laughing stock

6 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Dubbed in afterwards. There was a similar one the other week after he busted his “British fish are happy fish” nonsense where they called him a wanker.

What does make them cunts though is the fact that time in the House of Commons today was spent on talking about beans on Wheetabix. No wonder we’re a fucking laughing stock

Dang, fake news. Well, "fake" 

1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

Listen to him, what a cunt. Who the fuck talks like that in this age. You couldn't find somebody more disconnected to the public if you tried. 

Like Johnson, it’s all exaggerated. He wants us plebs to think of him as aristocratic and super posh but it was his dad who became a lord, not someone in his ancestral Tudor days. Apparently the aristocracy laugh at him because he’s a phoney. By phoney, I mean a cunt.