All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

He’s the Secretary of State for Health, he’s not the fall guy for someone doing a shit job, it’s literally his job

What I was getting at is that Alexander De Pleffel and co are going to put the ENTIRE thing on him, when actually a lot of it is appalling leadership. He's not innocent by any means, but I bet he'll the only one losing his job and on the receiving end of criticism which will be stoked by the people that are also a part (if not bigger part) of the problem.

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

He really sounded like he was crying with laughter. He is one of the worst public speakers I've ever seen; why is he in this role?

I've had that exact thought so many times during this pandemic.

The Government are all shit but at least the rest of them try to hide it, or are kept away from the public eye as much as possible. Hancock is everywhere and he makes an arse of things every single time he talks. He can't even pretend to take things seriously and gets really arsey over even the most justified of criticism, like him spending £50,000 on takeaways or hugging his mate in Parliament, which he angrily defended because "I hadn't seen him in a while!"

He doesn't seem to have even a tiny bit of self-awareness, which is bizarre for a politician. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

He really sounded like he was crying with laughter. He is one of the worst public speakers I've ever seen; why is he in this role?

Yeah if you'd told me that Piers had farted I would have believed it as it seemed like he was holding in a laugh.

1 hour ago, stewdogg said:

Felt like he was about to go "can I have a kiss?" there