All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

So those cunts are allowing those who hunt with guns (Tory cunts) the opportunity to breach the mighty rule of six. They're fucking trolling the public now. 

On the plus side, Ed 'bacon sandwich' Miliband just shone a light on the lead cunt charlatan and exposed him as the fraud we all knew he is and tore him a new asshole in the commons. If you've not seen the highlights, track it down. Superb takedown of cunts and their cunt policy. 

When given the opportunity to add details and show his mighty intelligence and leadership, Boris cunting Johnson absolutely bottled it. 

I've not posted in this thread for a while because fuck, it's deflating how morally bankrupt, corrupt and shitty this government is, but Jesus Christ, if being a cunt was wrestling this man would be a main event level draw: 

"The thing that annoys me about people is that they're worried about dying, the whiners" 

• Paid Members

Today in Conservative Assholery, Rishi Sunak is suggesting replacing furlough as it is with part-time education / training for the money we're not getting through work. Wouldn't want us to have more of our lives to ourselves, would we?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/sep/22/rishi-sunak-weighs-up-german-style-wage-subsidy-scheme-covid-19?utm_source=upday&utm_medium=referral

The seriousness of this can’t be overstated, it’s Trumpian and terrifying: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/sep/26/pm-offers-top-media-body-jobs-to-critics-of-bbc-say-reports

This utter falsehood that the media has been overrun by left-wingers...I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but where are they? The main UK newspapers are almost all pro-Tory. Key news editors at the BBC have gone on to work for the Tories and one of those people has since gone on to set up GB News with another right-winger, Andrew Neil. 

It’s not a case of left vs right, it’s reality vs fiction. The BBC can not and should not balance truth with a lie, that’s not only where we’re going, we’re heading beyond that. 

5 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Snap.  I'm mildly obsessed with Ascension, St Helena, and to a lesser degree Tristan de Cunha (TDC sounds a bit too local) so I'd happily take a free trip.

Surely it would be cheaper to put asylum seekers up in The Ritz than transport them to what is effectively an RAF runway in the middle of the sea?

Tories must be creaming themselves over cheaper concentration camps. I think even if it costs more, Tory voters would support it because it means they wouldn’t be here and that’s what they care about.