All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Saw a video on Facebook of an interview with Rishi Sunak where a self employed man was talking about how he and a lot of other people don't want a hand out etc, they just want parity. When the presenter threw over to Sunak he paused for a few seconds looking like a rabbit in the headlights, said there's a problem on the line which meant he didn't hear what the other guy had to say, and then spouted rhetoric about all the "great stuff they've done during furlough". He's got future PM written all over him. 

• Paid Members

I'm counting Wetherspoons as Tories. They've put this ad out and got loads of unquestioning newspaper site coverage.

All good except... the VAT cut is only on food. Not alcohol. Wetherspoons are cutting their prices as a political pro-Sunak stunt.

Ecz0dCLXgAExOQn.jpg

• Moderators
5 hours ago, JNLister said:

I'm counting Wetherspoons as Tories. They've put this ad out and got loads of unquestioning newspaper site coverage.

All good except... the VAT cut is only on food. Not alcohol. Wetherspoons are cutting their prices as a political pro-Sunak stunt.

Ecz0dCLXgAExOQn.jpg

Very sneaky. The quote from Tim Martin was "Supermarkets pay about two pence per pint of business rates and pubs pay about 20 pence" - what rate is he on about there?

• Paid Members

Presumably he's doing this while still charging the earth for soft drinks so he can make up the difference that way? 

24 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Ah shit now I’m never gonna get to check out that restaurant recommendation for Wetherspoons that was posted on here years back.

Like the suggestion of "McDonald's" when someone asked for recommendations for Florida (IIRC). Genuine lol moment.

58 minutes ago, Tamura said:

This is a new take on democracy. Are all future decisions going to be run past the chief constable of Hampshire to see if she thinks they are a good idea or not?

I hope the man on the Clapham Omnibus got a good severance package. 

5 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Tories do their own shopping?

That’s the problem, innit? Tories aren’t just made up of the wealthy. So many of the worst well off voted for them as well, the cunts.