All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

Noticing a lot of the “Stop foreign aid and help our own” lot are against helping our own kids who are starving. It’s almost as if they’re just Tory cunts who hate anyone less fortunate than themselves. 

• Paid Members

Somebody's making a killing if that's ÂŁ15's worth.

(I know that Rashford's secured an extension of vouchers rather than parcels. Good: people should be able to get multiples more with a trip to Lidl than was being delivered.)

46 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I didn’t realise they got sent actual food. I had read that it was supermarket vouchers. 

I've had a quick little look and it's different for different areas it seems, some get vouchers and some get food packs which aren't all like the one I posted. But that one does seem to be legit.

These parcels should be delivered in partnership with local food suppliers and charities.

A Department for Education spokesperson told Mirror Money: "We continue to encourage schools to work with their suppliers to arrange food parcels or collections for families eligible for free school meals.

"There are some outstanding examples of where schools across the country are using their own offers to support the children who need it most.

"Where that is not possible, the national voucher scheme was launched for schools to provide supermarket vouchers, which is delivering for thousands of schools."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/whats-inside-free-school-meal-18441925

Edited by Merzbow

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Fucking hell. You'd think at some point they'd learn to have a non-lizardperson PR team who tell them that making jokes about cuts isn't a good optic. 

Also, his new haircut looks shitter anyway.

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

To add to a point I made in another thread about professionalism, it really does feel like there's no such thing anymore.

More and more people seem to default to such a low bar in terms of how they conduct themselves in what have always been positions of power, influence and responsibility. Social media is a big part of that, and you may call me a fuddy-duddy, but I miss the times when those that should hold a certain level of respect actually tried to earn it.

You also have ex MPs like Amber Rudd talking with her daughter about her daughter's sex life. It's fucking excruciating. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Factotum said:

A lot of that new batch of Tory MPs who took the 'red wall' and the traditional Labour seats are woeful and really not cut out to be MPs. Its quite a shocking state of affairs just how poor the Conservative benches are at the moment.

Fixed.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Factotum said:

@Carbomb - good point well made. I was more making the point between these ones being flat out useless rather than flat out cunts. But should have been clearer in my condemnation and disgust at the fucking lot of

Oh, absolutely - but after a certain point, it's all much of a muchness.