All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Stage 1: Reducing funding, close surgeries, force pressure on other surgeries.

Stage 2: Blame the rise in waiting times and pressure on foreigners and the ineptness of the NHS, to get the general public angry.

Stage 3: Use this anger as rational to privatise new and remaining health care facilities.

Stage 4: Scrap Brain Zone.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, LCJ said:

A Doctors Surgery is closing in a village near to me. All of the patients who are registered there will have a choice of two surgeries that are around five to six miles away in the nearest town. It’s hard enough getting an appointment at those surgeries in the town centre already without a whole load of other patients starting to use them. It’s not exactly fair on people in the village who don’t drive such as the elderly and the public transport has been reduced for the town. All down to funding cuts I’m sure. So yes, the Tories are cunts.

Don't get me wrong I hate the Tories but I work in the Primary Care sector and I don't think it will be a direct funding cut that is the issue. 

Inevitably GP surgeries are closing down because GPs feel over worked. Know this could well be down to funding (along with loads of other factors" but the crux of it is that GPs just dont see enough pros to outweigh the cons.

In my area what is trending is some smaller/middle sized practices are losing there partners and are being consumed by larger practices.

It is a pain in the arse for patients and from what I can gather you live in a more rural area.

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Why is the Scream costume on the back of his door?

Got my hopes up that the grim reaper was behind him. 🙁 

Edit: Apparently I'm not the only one, as the photo's got Grim Reaper trending on Twitter.

Edited by Uncle Zeb

Add farmers to the list of groups that are suddenly finding out that they’re going to get fucked over by Brexit.

I’d have more sympathy if they’d not all put up fucking massive Brexit signs in their fields.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Add farmers to the list of groups that are suddenly finding out that they’re going to get fucked over by Brexit.

I’d have more sympathy if they’d not all put up fucking massive Brexit signs in their fields.

That one baffled me. Did they think that we were suddenly going to kick out supermarket chains and go back to street markets and local grocers? 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

That one baffled me. Did they think that we were suddenly going to kick out supermarket chains and go back to street markets and local grocers? 

My extended family are farmers in Herefordshire & largely all Brexity. They believed the Government when they said 'We'd have all the benefits of membership'. As soon as tariffs were mentioned & frictionless trade removed they started getting really twitchy.