All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

10 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

In this thread on a Liberal-leaning forum, the Tories are cunts. Please feel free to start a thread called The Tories Aren't Cunts and post the many examples where they aren't.

And use a comma and a full stop once in a while so you don't look like a gimmick account that'll try to "lol I was drunk" in 7 hours' time.

I, don’t, think, you’re, liberal, leaning, I, think, many, of, you, are, politically, immature, morons, who’ve, taken, philosophically, opposed, positions, and, are, too, fucking, stupid, to, realise, it.

Just now, quote the raven said:

I’m not touching this with a ten foot pole

That's because they're being deported, English builders and bouncers from now on.

Anyway, this bloke here is a mate of mine.  He is such and incredible guy.  He and his family started cooking curries to give out to homeless people and about a year later, started selling them from home so he could raise more money.  This led to them opening a food bank for anyone to use, no questions asked, no referrals needed.  To say he's a pillar of the local community is an understatement.

Now he is scared for his family so he is looking at leaving the country to start anew.  Sadly, some people will think "Good", or "Oh stop being a snowflake".  These people are cunts.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/15/british-muslims-start-leaving-uk-boris-johnson-wins-election-11911078/?fbclid=IwAR2SPu_nWVerHJWyrpGjK2zvmBhpECRq6bJw17pfPwJTQLESeB-rYmQS72c 

• Paid Members

Pretty much been confirmed my local A&E is going to close, so now instead of a 5 minute journey, I'll have to travel to Shrewsbury.

This obviously puts lives a little more at risk, it also takes Police Officers away from my area and deposits them in a hospital further away each shift.

The kicker? Johnson was asked about our A&E whilst opening his campaign, and told the world he'd be looking into it to stop it from happening.

It was proved he was lying about 2 hours later when that cunt Hancock admitted he was, was that put out for the world to hear? Nope. And everyone in Telford poured to vote Tory yet a fucking gain.

Tories are cunts.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Joe_the_Lion said:

Please continue being super woke in order to compensate for the fact they your useless piss head self is never more than 14 minutes away from making the poor woman who is currently with you from fucking off and living a better life

Make whatever shit jokes and opinions you want but personal digs like this are well below the belt. Consider this a warning. 

15 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

Pretty much been confirmed my local A&E is going to close, so now instead of a 5 minute journey, I'll have to travel to Shrewsbury.

This obviously puts lives a little more at risk, it also takes Police Officers away from my area and deposits them in a hospital further away each shift.

The kicker? Johnson was asked about our A&E whilst opening his campaign, and told the world he'd be looking into it to stop it from happening.

It was proved he was lying about 2 hours later when that cunt Hancock admitted he was, was that put out for the world to hear? Nope. And everyone in Telford poured to vote Tory yet a fucking gain.

Tories are cunts.

Is your local A&E the PRH?

EDIT - ignore me, I should have just read the rest of the post. Yeah, pissed me off too.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke

• 3 weeks later...

I can’t decide whether this, frankly, heartbreaking story belongs in general politics or this thread, but ultimately it doesn’t matter.

It’s not political in its content, but demonstrates the very real impact of the complete unwillingness by the government to do more to help the most vulnerable in society.

Happy New Year.

...oh yeah, and fuck the Conservatives. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 12/17/2019 at 10:02 AM, BomberPat said:

Goldsmith the same - lost his seat, but will be entering the House of Lords to remain in the cabinet. 

Thank fuck we're not going to be governed by unelected, unaccountable elitists, eh?

I thought this couldn't get any more offensive, but he's actually gone in as Lord Goldsmith of Richmond Park, aka the place that kicked him out as MP.

A Doctors Surgery is closing in a village near to me. All of the patients who are registered there will have a choice of two surgeries that are around five to six miles away in the nearest town. It’s hard enough getting an appointment at those surgeries in the town centre already without a whole load of other patients starting to use them. It’s not exactly fair on people in the village who don’t drive such as the elderly and the public transport has been reduced for the town. All down to funding cuts I’m sure. So yes, the Tories are cunts.