Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

The Tories Are Cunts thread

The tories will kill the queen and blame Corbyn, that's the kind of thing they'd do for public appeal.  It would conflict me a bit though as I hate them both.

4 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The other thing that really annoys Andrew Neil is when Private Eye print this picture of him with a lady of negotiable affection. 

IMG_20191201_220341.jpg

I’m sure I’ve seen that picture before, with a picture of Jefferey Epstein’s little black book which has an A.Neil and an address of his. I’m sure there’s no connection mind. Isn’t he also a friend of Ghislaine? 

When I was a kid, I remember hearing a lot of the grown-ups slagging off Barnes for being a Tory back when he was still playing. Could never find any info on it, though. His recent statements made me think they must've got it wrong, but that's a heel turn, or at least a swerve. 

That, combined with his general anti-immigrant/cutting numbers spiel, plus his seemingly bizarre suggestion that Brexit could lead to a "baby boom" is all adding up to a very obvious white supremacist dog-whistle. In one moment he's complaining about immigrants not integrating, the next it's that they're integrating too well. It's all about rhetorically redefining what it means to be a British citizen as being white. The baby boom stuff alongside that is designed to appeal to the "great replacement" racist conspiracy theorists.

As has been said. The biggest problem isn’t the PM is a racist misogynistic bigot, it’s that his supporters don’t care. A number of his supporters don’t see the British born brown skinned Mayor of London as British but the blond, white, foreign born PM certainly is. 

Let's not forget that BJ has been meeting with Bannon; looking at his pronouncements over the past couple of years, it's clear he's taking seriously the advice to court the far-right vote. Doubling down on his racism comes as no surprise.

What's also worrying about the above tweet is that he's effectively using what was originally anti-Jewish rhetoric - the "disloyal Jew". He's applying it to other communities, but if I was a British Jew I personally would be quite worried about this particular dog-whistle.

1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

Something something Commie Corbyn.

Literally just came here to post it. I mean he looks like a broken man. Will he even make it until Thursday? The wheels are coming off and he is stressing out. Meanwhile Corbyn is looking cool as ice and managing to not steal peoples phones whilst they interview him.

It really winds my wife up, but whenever I see Laura Kuenssberg on the TV I shout “Kuenssberg!”

I don’t know why I do it or why I think it’s funny, but I’ve been doing it for about 2 years now.

Edited by scratchdj

The NHS/boy on the floor story is obviously doing the rounds. But looks like the recent influx of Tory ads on social media isn’t the only thing they are doing 

C0F9EFA0-FA0B-428D-919C-422D84978B98.png