Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

The Tories Are Cunts thread

You just know the cunts my age and above all reply to her and Riley with a "Well said, Miss".  Just like the cunts reply to Rees Mogg et al with "Sir".  Absolute hard drive cunts.

15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

You just know the cunts my age and above all reply to her and Riley with a "Well said, Miss".  Just like the cunts reply to Rees Mogg et al with "Sir".  Absolute hard drive cunts.

I called Riley a massive racist among other things. For some reason she hasn’t blocked me yet. Must have liked me better then @UK Kat Von D

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Imagine you getting your cock out, and her just smirking at it.

That's exactly what I have been doing.

Anyone seen all my Facebook rants against the Tories on Facebook being shared on Facebook? Personal favourite so favourite so far is:

Boris Johnson looks like what you’d get if you ordered Donald Trump off Wish

1 hour ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Boris Johnson looks like what you’d get if you ordered Donald Trump off Wish

I don't know who is screening the shots that go up on the official Conservative and Johnson pages, but he looks like a fat Jimmy Savile in 75+% of them.

Edited by johnnyboy

9 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

They're not admitting to what people are actually saying, though, which is that they did it deliberately out of political bias. Given what happened with the Cenotaph footage, it's starting to look a little too convenient that they make these "mistakes" only when it comes to saving face for BJ.

1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

They're not admitting to what people are actually saying, though, which is that they did it deliberately out of political bias. Given what happened with the Cenotaph footage, it's starting to look a little too convenient that they make these "mistakes" only when it comes to saving face for BJ.

Aye - to paraphrase (of all things) the trial of David Irving, the BBC in this equation are like the waiter who always gives the wrong change. If he's honest, you would expect his mistakes to sometimes favour the customer, but if he's dishonest, the mistakes will all favour himself. When all of the BBC's "mistakes" are in favour of one particular party, they're the dishonest waiter.

9 minutes ago, John Matrix said:

WWJ(RM)D.

As if JRM would show any compassion. I reckon her twitter has been hacked

sorry for the DP, but I mean this video is such a gift and no one else has shared it

To be fair though, it is the bloke's old man. I'm not sure there'd be many people who would sit there and accept being told their son is a liar and just go "yeah, true."