All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

It should be compulsory for every leader to go up against Andrew Neil during the election season. He's astute, doesn't tolerate bullshit and will hold people to account. Ducking this is cowardice and should speak volumes.

Marr is just not hot enough to press politicians and as seen this morning, lets too much slide by without challenge.

Shambles.

Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt.

Edited by Wideload90
Forgot to add cunt.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

It should be compulsory for every leader to go up against Andrew Neil during the election season. He's astute, doesn't tolerate bullshit and will hold people to account. Ducking this is cowardice and should speak volumes.

Marr is just not hot enough to press politicians and as seen this morning, lets too much slide by without challenge.

Shambles.

Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt.

I’m watching it now. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a prime minster drowning under such soft questions. He just spent the whole time blabbing nonsense not answering questions 

• Paid Members

Andrew Neil isn't astute. He's a blustering Tory arsehole who shouts over people and puts on an incredulous expression to substitute for actual substance. Johnson's a cunt but the silver lining here is that he's annoyed Andrew Neil, which may be the first worthwhile thing he's ever done.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Andrew Neil isn't astute. He's a blustering Tory arsehole who shouts over people and puts on an incredulous expression to substitute for actual substance. Johnson's a cunt but the silver lining here is that he's annoyed Andrew Neil, which may be the first worthwhile thing he's ever done.

I agree, however the public do tend to hold him in high regard. Look how much “damage” his interview with Corbyn did. If Johnson got the same treatment (debatable as he is as you say another Tory cunt, but he does have a reputation to maintain) it would be far worse then the Corbyn one

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The other thing that really annoys Andrew Neil is when Private Eye print this picture of him with a lady of negotiable affection. 

IMG_20191201_220341.jpg

I’m sure I’ve seen that picture before, with a picture of Jefferey Epstein’s little black book which has an A.Neil and an address of his. I’m sure there’s no connection mind. Isn’t he also a friend of Ghislaine?