All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

The right wing press are now a Government propaganda machine. It's become ridiculous. A dying medium shelling its bile, slurs and outright bollocks. Absolutely nobody held to account at a time when that should be priority. 

Fuck em all and the people that buy those rags and believe the lies.  

• Paid Members

Oh no, a Blairyte has resigned. What a terrible tragedy. I've got my nephew on Facebook trying to lay the blame for Grenfell tower at Labour's feet because they were in power when it was built. The media are doing such a number on people. I always try to find evidence as well, rather than just shouting counter rhetoric back in his face. It's awful because I know given his past that if the Tories do get their way with our human rights and employment rights he'll be one of the first on the scrapheap. 

It's awful because I know given his past that if the Tories do get their way with our human rights and employment rights he'll be one of the first on the scrapheap. 

That's the thing isn't it though. Hard Brexit and the Tories for another 5 years will hit those areas and those people who seem intent on voting for it. It's pure voting against your own interest and its infuriating.

• Paid Members

John Mann, ex-Labour MP, massive Corbyn critic, now Government's anti-semitism "Tsar" and Member of the Lords having been nominated by Theresa May.

John Woodcock, ex-Labour MP suspended for allegations of sexual harassment, massive Corbyn critic, voted confidence in May when Labour brought about VONC earlier in the year, now Government appointed anti-extremism envoy.

Ian Austin, ex-Labour MP claiming he couldn't remain in Labour as they were now a racist party, massive Corbyn critic, heckled his own party leader in the HOC when he was responding to the Chilcot Inquiry Report (Iraq War) calling him a "disgrace", been all over the media the last 24hrs calling on Labour voters to switch to Boris "letterbox piccaninny watermelon smiles" Johnson and his Windrush Scandal Tory Party, now Government's Trade envoy to Israel.

Move along now, nothing to see here. Nooo, sir.

Never call them Red Tories though, they are "moderates" remember.

Cunts.

And when Andrew Neil is calling Tory lines absurd you know they are a bunch of cunts.

Cunts.

On a side note the one silver lining with Watson's resignation is that it was early in the campaign, and will probably be old news by Monday.

Cunts.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Little Johnny said:

Can his opinion on Boris Johnson's name be correct though, when he isn't planning to vote? (No, it can't.)

Mike Gapes has been sufficiently bamboozled (his tweet since deleted) by the abundance of tactical voting sites as to endorse this somewhat problematic offering.

I used to live in Gape's constituency and the man has always been a cretin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

You just know the cunts my age and above all reply to her and Riley with a "Well said, Miss".  Just like the cunts reply to Rees Mogg et al with "Sir".  Absolute hard drive cunts.

I called Riley a massive racist among other things. For some reason she hasn’t blocked me yet. Must have liked me better then @UK Kat Von D

Edited by Hannibal Scorch