All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

So now Jo Johnson has resigned.

How big of a cunt must you be if even your own Brother quits.

He fucked off in the past, came back once his brother became PM, but has realised “yup, my brother is still a massive cunt” so has fucked off again. Like a cunt.

All cunts.

It's actually really satisfying to watch Boris completely fuck this up, for all the reasons we expected.  Arrogance, laziness, naivety.  I can see him resigning next week.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Loki said:

It's actually really satisfying to watch Boris completely fuck this up, for all the reasons we expected.  Arrogance, laziness, naivety.  I can see him resigning next week.

Don't get too confident, though. That sneaky, backsliding cockroach is a product of Eton and Oxford - meaning he's been equipped with all the connections and influences to slip out of any traps, and to get away with any shitty tricks that nobody else would get away with.

Genuinely believe that he will recommend to withhold Royal Assent if he doesn't get his election through Monday. Parliament get prorogued, Boris goes into hiding at Chequers til the conference and we crash out on the 31st. That is max cunt. One level below would be a quiet ear in one of the EU27 to get them to veto an extension, taking the decision away from everyone. That is max cunt - 1

20 minutes ago, bigfoote said:

Genuinely believe that he will recommend to withhold Royal Assent if he doesn't get his election through Monday. Parliament get prorogued, Boris goes into hiding at Chequers til the conference and we crash out on the 31st. That is max cunt. One level below would be a quiet ear in one of the EU27 to get them to veto an extension, taking the decision away from everyone. That is max cunt - 1

Can see that. Can also see him try to blame it on remainers. He is a grade A, nuclear cunt.

• Paid Members

It’ll never happen but I’d love it if Corbyn just started trolling Johnson about the “deal” he promised in 2016.

Throw it all back in his face, basically. Stop calling him a liar and start questioning if he’s even trying? Why is he focusing on the backstop when he’s still got stuff like free movement - for us, not them - to sort out. Does he even believe in Britain?

At the very least get him to admit, in Parliament, that he can’t deliver Brexit on those terms. What’s he going to do? Blame May and tear the Tories even further apart?

I want the cunt to have an absolute meltdown.

• Paid Members

Rees-Mogg's cuntishness increased ten fold today with the comparison of David Nicholl to Andrew Wakefield. 

Love the fact Nicholl has headed to Parliament Square to face Mogg face to face and ask him to reaffirm his comments away from parliamentary privilege so as to sue the cunt. 

On lighter news, I've been teaching police recruits for the past 5 weeks, each one pissed themselves at that awful attempt at a caution. 

Edited by Teedy Kay
WILTY on my mind