Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

The Tories Are Cunts thread

Recommended Posts

I can't wait for him to withdraw the whip from Soames just to see how the WWII fetish press tie themselves in knots to justify it.  No doubt he was secretly German all along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC reporting 21 Tories defied the whip.

  • Guto Bebb
  • Richard Benyon
  • Steve Brine
  • Alistair Burt
  • Greg Clark
  • Ken Clarke
  • David Gauke
  • Justine Greening
  • Dominic Grieve
  • Sam Gyimah
  • Philip Hammond
  • Stephen Hammond
  • Richard Harrington
  • Margot James
  • Oliver Letwin
  • Anne Milton
  • Caroline Nokes
  • Antoinette Sandbach
  • Nicholas Soames
  • Rory Stewart
  • Ed Vaizey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

I can't wait for him to withdraw the whip from Soames just to see how the WWII fetish press tie themselves in knots to justify it.  No doubt he was secretly German all along.

I've already seen posts on Twitter saying "Winston would kick him out as well!!! - Forgetting, obviously, that Churchill was pro-Europe. And a cunt, for that matter.

Great result and it was amazing to see how angry Johnson was. I'm glad Corbyn hasn't fallen into the trap of agreeing to an election BEFORE the delay is secured.

It's not over yet though. I'll celebrate when the prick is out of power.

And, as I write this, the Tories have backed off from withdrawing the whip from the rebels. Johnson really is shite isn't he?  It turns out that it's Andrea Leadsom who is shite here. She said that they were going to get another chance tomorrow.

Edited by unfitfinlay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I can't wait for him to withdraw the whip from Soames just to see how the WWII fetish press tie themselves in knots to justify it.  No doubt he was secretly German all along.

His last name isn't Churchill so he doesn't count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

 

 Now you'll be singing it too.

I honestly thought that was a picture of Sven-Göran Eriksson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reese-Mogg there looks just like the school bully, seconds after being called out by someone more powerful as he tries to act cool whilst secretly bricking it when he realises he's about to get his comeuppance.

What an utter, utter tool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pardon my ignorance, but trying to wrap my head around this absolute shit show has rendered me brain dead.

How would the Tories (all cunts, btw) stand to benefit from a general election now, in both instances of tomorrow’s bill passing or not passing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the bill passes, Boris puts the motion for an election, the date of which he can choose. Expected week of the 14th October, with the EU meeting on the 17th. His "trap", as I understand it, is that no matter how much of a cunt he is, he's less of a cunt that Corbyn. Also, dissolving Parliament for an election means all business gets dropped - the anti-no-deal bill has to get through the Lords, which isn't a given.

If the bill doesn't pass, we return to status quo, and Boris continues on his merry cunty way, knowing he has 14 days after a no confidence vote before he's expected to resign. Not that he has to. And taking us ever closer to the 31st October.

 

Edit: The Cunts in the Lords have tabled 92 amendments just to the motion to debate, and unlike the Commons, they will debate every thing, which could take a lot of time up.

Edited by bigfoote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigfoote said:

If the bill passes, Boris puts the motion for an election, the date of which he can choose. Expected week of the 14th October, with the EU meeting on the 17th. His "trap", as I understand it, is that no matter how much of a cunt he is, he's less of a cunt that Corbyn. Also, dissolving Parliament for an election means all business gets dropped - the anti-no-deal bill has to get through the Lords, which isn't a given.

If the bill doesn't pass, we return to status quo, and Boris continues on his merry cunty way, knowing he has 14 days after a no confidence vote before he's expected to resign. Not that he has to. And taking us ever closer to the 31st October.

The trap is that if he gets the election approved, he can then choose to move the date to the 31st of October without consulting Parliament and sneaking No Deal through. That's why the opposition MPs were insistent that the election waits until AFTER the extension is in place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a merry-go-round, the extension won't be in place until the bill becomes law, but that will be after the tabled motion by BJ. As I understand the timeline - Tomorrow, debate and vote on the extension bill. If passed, motion by BJ for general election. Meanwhile the bill moves to the Lords, who are in all probability still debating amendments to the business motion, hence a decision on an election will be made before the extension becomes law. It's a clusterfuck that just keeps getting more complicated and tied up. That's without the whole Court of Session and English judicial review (now featuring Major) adding to the pileup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good old Guto Bebb. I was always puzzled why he defected to the Tories anyway. 

Edited by PowerButchi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Slapnut said:

Pardon my ignorance, but trying to wrap my head around this absolute shit show has rendered me brain dead.

How would the Tories (all cunts, btw) stand to benefit from a general election now, in both instances of tomorrow’s bill passing or not passing?

Because by all accounts they'd regain their majority & actually be in a position to push through their proposals.

This is the most recent poll from Survation (historically the most Labour friendly pollsters)

EDP__n-XYAAs9W-.jpg

IMO the ball is now firmly in the oppositions court in regards to how a GE could play out. If Labour were to agree to a GE post 31st Oct & Corbyn were to stand aside & let Keir Starmer lead the party there'd be a very real opportunity to get the Tories out. They won't though as there's a large % of the Labour membership who refuse to recognise Corbyn's toxicity. As it stands I reckon a GE where the Tory rhetoric is 'Corbyn blocked your Brexit & is an enemy of the people' wins comfortably. Old people will lap that shit up & young people don't vote (which is a bit simplistic but ultimately & sadly true).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...