All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

I find Bercow's voice strangely hypnotic.

I'm slightly obsessed with listening to him say 'or-deur'

He was at his best when MP took the mace that time. Love that video, everyone loses their shit. MPs that put families through poverty crying 'SHAME' because somebody touched a gold fucking stick.

• Paid Members
On 9/2/2019 at 8:45 PM, Chilly McFreeze said:

He can't call a General Election. The MPs have to vote 2/3 majority for it. It'll be up to Jeremy Corbyn if we have one ( although I can't see many scenarios where he would want to vote against it.)

Ok so turns out we just landed in one of those scenarios. Politics is fucking mental right now.

Well, Boris loses his first vote as PM. Now putting forward a motion of confidence hidden behind the Fixed Terms Parliament Act. If that doesn't get the 2/3rds, I believe he has the option of putting forward a simple no confidence vote on himself which only needs a simple majority.

EDIT: If threads on this forum had a photo, this thread would have:

0_Screenshot-2019-09-03-at-213701.png

Edited by bigfoote

BBC reporting 21 Tories defied the whip.

• Guto Bebb
  • Richard Benyon
  • Steve Brine
  • Alistair Burt
  • Greg Clark
  • Ken Clarke
  • David Gauke
  • Justine Greening
  • Dominic Grieve
  • Sam Gyimah
  • Philip Hammond
  • Stephen Hammond
  • Richard Harrington
  • Margot James
  • Oliver Letwin
  • Anne Milton
  • Caroline Nokes
  • Antoinette Sandbach
  • Nicholas Soames
  • Rory Stewart
  • Ed Vaizey

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

I can't wait for him to withdraw the whip from Soames just to see how the WWII fetish press tie themselves in knots to justify it.  No doubt he was secretly German all along.

I've already seen posts on Twitter saying "Winston would kick him out as well!!! - Forgetting, obviously, that Churchill was pro-Europe. And a cunt, for that matter.

Great result and it was amazing to see how angry Johnson was. I'm glad Corbyn hasn't fallen into the trap of agreeing to an election BEFORE the delay is secured.

It's not over yet though. I'll celebrate when the prick is out of power.

And, as I write this, the Tories have backed off from withdrawing the whip from the rebels. Johnson really is shite isn't he?  It turns out that it's Andrea Leadsom who is shite here. She said that they were going to get another chance tomorrow.

Edited by unfitfinlay

If the bill passes, Boris puts the motion for an election, the date of which he can choose. Expected week of the 14th October, with the EU meeting on the 17th. His "trap", as I understand it, is that no matter how much of a cunt he is, he's less of a cunt that Corbyn. Also, dissolving Parliament for an election means all business gets dropped - the anti-no-deal bill has to get through the Lords, which isn't a given.

If the bill doesn't pass, we return to status quo, and Boris continues on his merry cunty way, knowing he has 14 days after a no confidence vote before he's expected to resign. Not that he has to. And taking us ever closer to the 31st October.

Edit: The Cunts in the Lords have tabled 92 amendments just to the motion to debate, and unlike the Commons, they will debate every thing, which could take a lot of time up.

Edited by bigfoote

• Paid Members
Just now, bigfoote said:

If the bill passes, Boris puts the motion for an election, the date of which he can choose. Expected week of the 14th October, with the EU meeting on the 17th. His "trap", as I understand it, is that no matter how much of a cunt he is, he's less of a cunt that Corbyn. Also, dissolving Parliament for an election means all business gets dropped - the anti-no-deal bill has to get through the Lords, which isn't a given.

If the bill doesn't pass, we return to status quo, and Boris continues on his merry cunty way, knowing he has 14 days after a no confidence vote before he's expected to resign. Not that he has to. And taking us ever closer to the 31st October.

The trap is that if he gets the election approved, he can then choose to move the date to the 31st of October without consulting Parliament and sneaking No Deal through. That's why the opposition MPs were insistent that the election waits until AFTER the extension is in place. 

It's a merry-go-round, the extension won't be in place until the bill becomes law, but that will be after the tabled motion by BJ. As I understand the timeline - Tomorrow, debate and vote on the extension bill. If passed, motion by BJ for general election. Meanwhile the bill moves to the Lords, who are in all probability still debating amendments to the business motion, hence a decision on an election will be made before the extension becomes law. It's a clusterfuck that just keeps getting more complicated and tied up. That's without the whole Court of Session and English judicial review (now featuring Major) adding to the pileup

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Slapnut said:

Pardon my ignorance, but trying to wrap my head around this absolute shit show has rendered me brain dead.

How would the Tories (all cunts, btw) stand to benefit from a general election now, in both instances of tomorrow’s bill passing or not passing?

Because by all accounts they'd regain their majority & actually be in a position to push through their proposals.

This is the most recent poll from Survation (historically the most Labour friendly pollsters)

EDP__n-XYAAs9W-.jpg

IMO the ball is now firmly in the oppositions court in regards to how a GE could play out. If Labour were to agree to a GE post 31st Oct & Corbyn were to stand aside & let Keir Starmer lead the party there'd be a very real opportunity to get the Tories out. They won't though as there's a large % of the Labour membership who refuse to recognise Corbyn's toxicity. As it stands I reckon a GE where the Tory rhetoric is 'Corbyn blocked your Brexit & is an enemy of the people' wins comfortably. Old people will lap that shit up & young people don't vote (which is a bit simplistic but ultimately & sadly true).