All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

7 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I mean it's a little of both, isn't it? And the latter is still a big problem when they serve to amplify peoples' worst instincts.

Oh aye, I’m sure if the public mood was for full luxury automated communism, Rupe wouldn’t be having that as his editorial line!

They backed Blair when it was obvious Labour was going to win, solely so they could do the “It’s the sun what won it” bollocks. 

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

They backed Blair when it was obvious Labour was going to win, solely so they could do the “It’s the sun what won it” bollocks. 

Which reminds me how some people bang on about how Blair won three elections but conveniently leave out just how fucked the Tories were by 1997.

1 minute ago, The King Of Swing said:

Which reminds me how some people bang on about how Blair won three elections but conveniently leave out just how fucked the Tories were by 1997.

And how Blair inherited the support John Smith built up. 

5 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

That picture of the PM “out for a run” that’s been doing the rounds today. Nevermind that he’s wearing a shirt, how has no-one called the bullshit of him being able to run in brogues 

Because they’re all in on it too. Here’s a photo op, print it and don’t question it and we will feed you little stories. A nice funny pic to detract your readers from actual stories. If you scrutinise it, we won’t include you in press conferences or answer any of your questions. Client journalism. 

It’s the dead cat scenario but we seem to be seeing it with stark regularity. 

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s possibly more that, much like Johnson, they see where the crowd are heading and run to the front saying “Follow me”. 

Absolutely. That’s why, at times, the Scottish Edition will have a radically different opinion than the rest of the U.K. I think it was 2015 they backed the SNP - because they were “holding the Tories to account” - while the English edition backed the Tories to “Stop the SNP!!”

I’d imagine the Welsh and Northern Ireland editions are the same. They just work out which way the wind is blowing and then act like they are responsible for it.

35 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Sadly very true.  Bumped fuck cancer patients from the pages pretty quick.

Sunak was on the tv earlier, he was read word for word what was said and replied with “I think that’s a misrepresentation of what he said”. It’s literally what he said you Roland Rat looking motherfucker you. 

More cunty behaviour in recent press. Cancer deaths? No worries. More cuts? Who cares. 

The Tories could cull children on live TV, shoot the elderly and increase taxes indefinitely and they'd still be in power.

Cunts at every turn. Starmer is also a massive cunt for being a letdown. So many open goals missed... The worst government in forever and we've got the weakest opposition.

Cunts.

3 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

The Tories could cull children on live TV, shoot the elderly and increase taxes indefinitely and they'd still be in power.

As I always say, the only thing that would make Johnson lose a load of votes is if he converted to Islam. 

22 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

More cunty behaviour in recent press. Cancer deaths? No worries. More cuts? Who cares. 

Cunts at every turn. Starmer is also a massive cunt for being a letdown. So many open goals missed... The worst government in forever and we've got the weakest opposition.

Cunts.

He isn't shooting the elderly, can't kill off half his voters.