All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

14 minutes ago, neil said:

Having kids in general is a very NIMBY thing.

True. An all lives matter type I know who hates brown skinned foreigners once mentioned how “Muslimes breed like rats because they want pisslam to take over the world”. I asked how many kids he had, knowing full well it was six from three different women, and three of those kids were born to immigrants. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Tolls on ALL roads? And I bet they still vote for them at the next election

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/motoring/drivers-could-made-pay-per-21607476.amp

could 
could 
could
According to reports, the Government is considering 
The move is reported to be under consideration 
Rishi Sunak has previously expressed an interest in the move, 
could
would probably

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Edited by JNLister

• 2 weeks later...

I might be misremembering this but wasn’t Blair backed by the rag? It’s disappointing but not massively surprising. He’ll never win with personality politics though no matter how much he shills himself to the bottom feeding red tops. Good old rent-a-quote will just say something hilariously racist whilst Starmer makes his cabinet apologise to him for calling a cunt a cunt.

9 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I might be misremembering this but wasn’t Blair backed by the rag?

He was indeed. What makes this galling for people is Starmer said he wouldn’t speak to the sun. Unlike him to go back on a promise. 

37 minutes ago, LCJ said:

The problem is, our silly country seems to do what the Sun Newspaper tells it to do. Even if it’s the wrong advice most of the time.

It’s possibly more that, much like Johnson, they see where the crowd are heading and run to the front saying “Follow me”. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s possibly more that, much like Johnson, they see where the crowd are heading and run to the front saying “Follow me”. 

I mean it's a little of both, isn't it? And the latter is still a big problem when they serve to amplify peoples' worst instincts.