All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Has no one been watching the Dominic Cummings evidence. Absolutely damming of the Government, in particular Matt Hancock. I bet they'll be up another couple of points in the polling by the weekend though.

It's damning, but meaningless as you say. You'd like to think that in any sane country this sort of thing would bring down the government, and if I felt there were any chance of that happening, it would be quite satisfying seeing Cummings drag the whole corrupt shithouse down with him, but it's all a bit of political theatre that will be quickly forgotten, the government won't change anything and will garner even more support, and Cummings will probably be on Have I Got News For You this time next year.

14 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

The problem is that Cummings was full of shit when he was with the Tories. Now that he's against them, why should we expect him to be truthful? 

Yep. It’s a case of which liar do you believe. I’m not comfortable with Cummings being portrayed as a whistleblower, he isn’t. Whistleblowers expose corruption and bad practices for the greater good, if anything he’s a grass looking for a deal for a lesser sentence. 

I’ve no doubt about the incompetence of the government and can believe what Cummings says on the matter. I’m sure it’s all a precursor for a very lucrative book deal he will have.  

50 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m sure it’s all a precursor for a very lucrative book deal he will have.  

A book which I will not purchase, but will read. Out of curiosity than anything else, although it'll likely just annoy the fuck out of me, prompting the wife to ask me why I bother with things that anger me.

• Paid Members

This Cummings stuff isn't really too shocking to me. I already know the Tories are a bunch of incompetent, corrupt and terrible people who regularly failed and fucked up the COVID response at every opportunity. 

I hate Cummings too. This is like watching Mussolini talk shit about Hitler. 

Edited by LaGoosh

48 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I particularly liked the moment where Dominic Cummings mentioned Laura Kuenssberg, who up until that point had been live tweeting the hearing, and then I think she must've lost her phone or her wifi went down or something, as she just...stopped. Crazy.

This made me titter.