All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

So, there’s a Scottish election this week and that’s led to me noticing that this toe curling clip of Scottish Tory leader Douglas Ross has not made its way into the thread. I couldn’t decide whether to post it here, or in the Alan Partridge thread.

I'm starting to think maybe I should run for mayor. It appears you don't need a platform. I'm also much better than that guy at playing on park play equipment, his effort was abysmal, didn't even sit on the swing.

• Paid Members

"What do you think?"

"Well, you shuffled around looking like it was the last place you wanted to be, didn't say anything, pointed to some swings, and then stood by some graffiti of a penis, still saying nothing. Oh, and I got a text message on the phone I was using to provide the music. So overall, not good. Want to do it again?"

"Nah, I've got three episodes of Naked Attraction on the Sky box I need to watch before the wife gets home".

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said:

The posh bit by the looks of it.

If you'd ever set foot in there you'd know there isn't one. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, BrodyGraham said:

Been once. The ring didn't turn up and the only thing open was the world's roughest KFC. Won't be coming back. 1 Star.

I don't blame you. 

I had a poke around and he's standing in the Audley/Queen's Park ward, near the hospital. It looks nice because they're all recent build council houses, but that is most definitely not the posh end. It's an odd no-man's land between the centre of town and the really rough bit of town.