All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

Boris Johnson is a turd of the highest order, but a calculating one. The evidence presented in this thread alone (Jeremy Vine's experience/the bus debacle etc) prove that he is a dangerous bastard who seeks to cultivate the affections of the thick. Can you imagine Ronnie Pickering and his pals watching Boris dangling from the crane? They would be howling. They probably speak about it with the same wistful nostalgia as Del Boy falling through the bar or when gollywogs were fine.

All Tories are indeed cunts, by the way.

• 3 weeks later...

We are fucked with this buffoon running the country, wouldn’t surprise me if a) he somehow forces Khan out of office as London Mayor and b) appoints his biggest fan Katie ‘racist slag cunt’ Hopkins to his back room team to complete the triumvirate of hell with the other clown Trump

8 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

It's those who fall for the Churchill lite loveable oaf act that annoy me. Simply put, they're idiots.

The man's dangerous and will continue to maintain the high levels of damage done by the maybot and pig fucker.

And said idiots are already out in their droves on my Facebook feed. "Boris is our new MP now get us out of Europe and make Britain Great again". That particular post was followed by about twenty union flags.

• Paid Members

It’s truly bizarre that the hardline Brexiters chose to back Boris Johnson over Hunt. I realise that Boris’ bluster & rhetoric plays well with the Home Counties pensioners that ultimately voted for him, but given his career is based on literally saying whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear at the time then doing the exact opposite I’d have little faith in him finally sticking to his word.

We live in strange times.

It's because they are Party first. I was reading back on the Brexit thread the other day and the consensus among us all was no way the clown was getting it given he's deeply despised by a host of MPs. However, we utterly underestimated the shit, cockroach like fashion they have abandoned any principle to get him in so they can appeal to those they fear will not vote for them. I hate Hunt with a passion, but at least he's an adult (a Lizard one, but an adult all the same)

This is a dangerous time. All we can hope is that he's gone by November, making him just a pub quiz answer.

So happy I binge watched years & years last night in preparation for this cunt of cunts; might rewatch threads to cheer me up

Cunt

This explains how no confidence vote will have to work - basically, they've got 2 days to do it or not

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/house/house-magazine/105212/analysis-could-we-be-heading-general-election