AEW Fyter Fest

Kamaras-Tash

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I have “mobile credits,” from a referral code. If I order it on my phone using these, can I watch it on PC or does it have to be on the phone? 

After you've purchased it (including using credit/"Fite Bucks"), it'll show up in your account on whatever platform you sign in.

These AEW guys ain't into intergender wrestling are they? That'll turn me off quicker than you can say Alex Jebailey.

In get that it's Kenny's thing but the events gaming backdrop does flatten my excitement a bit. The wrestling atmosphere is always a bit shit when there's something else going on, whether it's sweaty goths moping around or bikers revving their motors.

• Paid Members

I like this. For a throwaway B show they’ve made this match feel important. Joey Janela’s got something. Excited for Saturday. It feels like WWE’s product is giving them an open goal at the moment, so even tapping it in shouldn’t be too difficult.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Just signed up for FITE again using the $10 credit code from the last page(thanks) and the $2 twitter code. I did pay for All Out and loved it, but I'm skint flint this weekend so thought I'd take advantage of the offer.  Way I'm feeling at the minute, is I'm all in(pun intended) on AEW and can't wait for the full time show to start. 

Thanks @Merzbow and @Accident Prone, have sorted enough credit to watch this for free :)

Just to confirm, I can definitely watch this back on Monday if I miss it live right? Don't think I'll be able to spare the time tonight or Sunday.

EDIT - It says '*Included unlimited replays till August 13th' so it looks like it'll be fine!

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

I'm obviously dumb as fuck but where do you put the code from the previous page on the Fite app? I've just signed up and didnt see anything in the signup part and if I click buy there's a bit to enter a coupon but that doesnt work, also cant see the Twitter thing 😂

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

I'm obviously dumb as fuck but where do you put the code from the previous page on the Fite app? I've just signed up and didnt see anything in the signup part and if I click buy there's a bit to enter a coupon but that doesnt work, also cant see the Twitter thing 😂

You'll find it all under account settings;

fite.thumb.PNG.710f3fd72f462bc9a0305d562afbe09c.PNG

'Redeem Code' is where you'd put the reference code, and you have the Twitter credit option as well.