AEW Fyter Fest

Kamaras-Tash

On 6/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, Accident Prone said:

Here's the full-on card then;

£8.99 as expected. If you fancy it for free, Fite Bucks are accepted for this show so if you use this code on sign-up ( k6qk6ym ) you'll get enough Fite Bucks to watch for FREE. No excuses to not watch or support now, unless AEW isn't really your bag then fair enough.

I just signed up with the code, you'll be a dollar short but you can fix that by following the FiteTV twitter through the app which gets you another $2.

• Paid Members

Can you buy it on Fite to watch it after the live airing? Also can you cast to a TV/is there an app for Smart TV/consoles for Fite? I'm interested in watching, but can't be doing with staying up.   

3 hours ago, mim731 said:

Can you buy it on Fite to watch it after the live airing? Also can you cast to a TV/is there an app for Smart TV/consoles for Fite? I'm interested in watching, but can't be doing with staying up.   

You've got 24 hours (depends on the event, some give you longer) to watch it after the live showing and you can cast to a smart TV/Xbox One etc. I think you have to watch through the awful browser on PS4 tho.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, mim731 said:

The site says that you have unlimited replays until July 29th, so plenty of time to catch it!

As for casting, it easily connects to Chromecast from the app and the browser. I have no experience hooking up to smart TVs or console's though. The site mentions Roku, games consoles and several Smart TVs on the site here - https://www.fite.tv/p/how-to-watch/

Oh, big thanks to @Merzbowfor the $2 Twitter tip!

2 hours ago, mim731 said:

You can cast it straight to your TV/sky box etc at a simple click of the button through the app.

10 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Card looks well worth £8.99 imo, just ordered it.

Holding the shows on a Saturday is a great move.

Agreed, the Sunday evening thing only really suits the US market and needs to change. I'll happily watch this on Sunday morning (whilst the kids watch you tube - to parenting!) but a WWE show would normally take me days to get through during the week with life getting in the way and all that.

If I purchase this show to watch via the Xbox, can it be watched directly via the Microsoft Edge browser (like NJPW and Highspots etc) or is connecting it to the Xbox via another device the only option?

I know Fite make no mention of this, but neither do many other Wrestling services that work great via the browser on Xbox. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mattyc said:

If I purchase this show to watch via the Xbox, can it be watched directly via the Microsoft Edge browser (like NJPW and Highspots etc) or is connecting it to the Xbox via another device the only option?

I know Fite make no mention of this, but neither do many other Wrestling services that work great via the browser on Xbox. 

Streaming it directly on the Fite website in the Microsoft Edge browser seems to work well enough, but it's also possible to play it on the Fite app on your mobile or tablet and cast it to the Xbox's movie player app using the Fite app's built-in casting function (i.e. you don't need a Chromecast or similar), which is also pretty great.