UKFF Top 50 Games: 10th Anniversary Edition

Onyx2

• Awards Moderator
2 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Power crazy 

43F49E2C-DBF8-4E53-BED6-AADCF19DE24D.jpeg

This was my #4.

@Onyx2 - I don't like open world, I don't like online, I don't like FPS, I like what I like! And I think I justified my reasons while also knowing there's no bloody chance most of them are making the final list.

It's a game I've spent hundreds of hours on in the last couple of years. I enjoy the tactical aspects and the whole permadeath thing has me actually caring about the well being of my recruits. There are shitloads of mods too so there's always new things to check out.

I did think it was the game I picked that was least likely to get any other votes 😂

• Paid Members

I've done 4, and accompanying paragraphs/essays. I'm sticking them in notes so I can copy/paste them into the actual list on my laptop when I get home. 

I genuinely considered including Pokemon Go. I’ve probably wasted more time on that game than any other these past few years. 

Problem is, I’m not actually sure I enjoy it...it just appeals to the addictive side of my brain and kills time on the morning commute.

• Paid Members

I've been playing Clash of Clans for about 4 years now. I don't enjoy it, I don't know why I'm still 'playing' it. I feel completely empty about the game, but I need to harvest those gems every day otherwise...I don't know.

• Awards Moderator
48 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I've been playing Clash of Clans for about 4 years now. I don't enjoy it, I don't know why I'm still 'playing' it. I feel completely empty about the game, but I need to harvest those gems every day otherwise...I don't know.

I’m the same with Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Thoroughly unrewarding but I’m compelled to do the daily grind on it, probably mostly out of habit at this stage.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

I genuinely considered including Pokemon Go. I’ve probably wasted more time on that game than any other these past few years. 

Problem is, I’m not actually sure I enjoy it...it just appeals to the addictive side of my brain and kills time on the morning commute.

Not to sway votes, but I'm nominating it. Made a few friends from it (got to know a couple of people on here better because of it!), I go on it every day, it's something we do as a family... Hard not to vote for it for me. 

Meanwhile I'm not nominating WWE Champions. Like @PunkStepsaid it's part of my daily routine, except the publishers treat the players like total garbage. 

Edited by Onyx2