Greggs - What you having?

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members

An honourable shoutout for the Greggs breakfast meal deal which is an absolute winner. 

Sausage/bacon/egg (or a combo of the 3) buttie and a coffee for 2 quid. 

Like a rat up a drain pipe. 

Fucking millionaires in here. If I'm particularly flush I might drop in on my way back from PB (cheese/sausage bean pasty) and get ine of their fancy donuts. 

Bloke in work wont step foot in a Pound Bakery since they put the price of traditional pasties up to £1.35 for two.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Steak and Cheese roll x 2. Utter, utter filth. 

This is the winner. No matter what else I ever get from Greggs, it's always at least one steak & cheese roll.

• Paid Members

I used to love their Mexican chicken ovals, but they stopped doing them for ages, and when they brought them back they had different ingredients. 

I used to like the lemon drizzle donuts with the florescent yellow filling that made your teeth feel like they were burning too.

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

I used to love their Mexican chicken ovals, but they stopped doing them for ages, and when they brought them back they had different ingredients. 

That's the one! They were fucking magic, along with a can of pop and a jam doughnut. It used to be a cracking meal deal.

• Paid Members

Don’t bother asking for an iced finger, the fuckers never have any.

I’m a sausage roll or 3 man at dinner, and a bacon bark and coffee for £2 at breakfast.

The triple choc donuts are fucking rank.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Don’t bother asking for an iced finger, the fuckers never have any.

They've stopped doing them, haven't they? Haven't seen them for months. Fucking mad, they've always done them.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

They've stopped doing them, haven't they? Haven't seen them for months. Fucking mad, they've always done them.

Not keen myself, but Mrs Plex loves ‘em, and I always get brownie points when I bring home a couple.  Well, I did.  Can’t get away with shit all now without these.