European 24/7 TV Title

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

How is this social content better then the 5 hours of dross they expect us to sit through each week? They could learn a lot from this, but they won't im sure

Because the social media content is a small camera crew, the wrestlers and Jeremy Borash overseeing it. Its not a 74 year old man heading 900 blokes who havent eating in hours because he accidently sneezed and was in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

• Paid Members
Just now, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Because the social media content is a small camera crew, the wrestlers and Jeremy Borash overseeing it. Its not a 74 year old man heading 900 blokes who havent eating in hours because he accidently sneezed and was in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

I met Borash at a signing must be about 9 years ago and told him the day you leave TNA is the day that ship starts to sink, and I believe it. He probably does a lot less work now for a lot more pay, and it is paying of for us in dividends

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Because the social media content is a small camera crew, the wrestlers and Jeremy Borash overseeing it.

Borash is doing this?! Good on him. I hope they leave him alone to keep doing it.

I met JB a fair few times through TNA and conventions and I have to say he's one of the nicest and hardest working guys in the business. I was really pleased when he got the WWE/NXT position and it's great that he's been able to keep in touch with so many of the guys he's worked with over the years. He really knows what he's doing.

• Paid Members

Reading about it online, it looks like this may have been his legitimate wedding and they did a second take to film this. Drake is the man.

I also read an amazing idea online regarding Matt Hardy's kid Maxel, who was the ring bearer.

image.thumb.png.80e0ea6899a9c4045b4d96a57cc1197d.png

Someone suggested Maxel should've won the Title just so Matt could shoot a vignette where he then wins it from Maxel as he's tucking him into bed. Just as Maxel dozes off after reading him a story Matt sneaks in a referee! Brilliant!

I am ALL IN on the 24/7 belt becoming the project of Drake Maverick, Matt Hardy and Jeremy Borash.

But yeah, I'm deadly serious. Drake Maverick is my wrestler of the year and it's not even close.

Edited by Supremo

• 4 weeks later...