Things that you know will be shit

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're just trying to change the subject because people are saying your Wild Bill show looks crap 

I am honestly fucking dreading Christmas night, Flash. Really am. Every Christmas I get asked - by her whole fucking family - "How can you not like Mrs Brown's Boys (x4)? It's brilliant! He's hilar

Posted Images

• Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

#RIPSpursRiot

That was Pepsi Max wasn't it?  Early days of lockdown I had to swap over for a few shopping trips due to Diet Coke being in constraint.  Dark fucking days indeed.

17 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

That was Pepsi Max wasn't it?  Early days of lockdown I had to swap over for a few shopping trips due to Diet Coke being in constraint.  Dark fucking days indeed.

Yep. He went to the Max too hard.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Does it have even more of an aftertaste now?  Diet Coke 4 lyfe.

1 hour ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Diet Coke has always been the insipid step-sibling of proper red-can Coke. 

Go classic or go thirsty. 

I always thought Diet tasted nasty but Zero tasted like Coke but less sweet. Now I doubt I’ll be able to distinguish them.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20210529_111809.jpg

Now hear me out. I love War Of The Worlds. My mum had it on vinyl when I was a kid, and we listened to it loads, but when they did the "New generation" version with Neeson mumbling his way through the Richard Burton parts and Ricky from off of out of Kaiser Chiefs as David Essex along with the bloody Dubstep Heat Ray it really turned me off, although Maverick Sabre (whoever that is) wasn't awful as the Parson. He was still no Phil Lynott, though. I'm sure it'd be a heck of a visual spectacle in person, but Chorley's own Kevin from Liberty X and not Faye from Steps doesn't really have me champing at the to get tickets. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
  • Paid Members
34 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I'm sure it'd be a heck of a visual spectacle in person, but Chorley's own Kevin from Liberty X and not Faye from Steps doesn't really have me champing at the to get tickets. 

That's not Kevin from Liberty X, that's Kevin from Strictly.  Kevin from Liberty X is now Marti Pellow.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

BEHOLD

Could he look any more like he doesn't want to be there? Even Bananarama faked enthusiasm better than that*.

At 1:45 the drummer appears to be laughing at how badly out of tune the backing vocals are.

*Actually, they didn't.

• 2 weeks later...