Sign in to follow this  
Ralphy

Cereal Chat

20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

“Sir, this is a Cereal Chat thread”

He eats cereal, Rashers:

27 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Has breakfast at his desk and scrapes and batters the bowl finishing up his Crunchy Nuts.

I actually read this as General Chat instead of Cereal Chat truth be told, but I recovered well, all things considered.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

Sounds like most of the admin team in the Sainsbury's i used to work at. One of them asked me why she wasn't losing weight whilst dipping a half a full sized baguette in to a weight watchers meal once.

If this place has taught me anything about dopey annoying co workers it's that you either have to shag them or shit in their bags.

The best cereal for binging a full box of in a massive bowl is that Kellogg's Krave with the chocolate or hazelnut spread in the middle. Obviously there are off-brand and proprietary supermarket versions that cost less than a quid, but a box of them in a massive bowl with a pint of milk is some great comfort eating. It's not something I do habitually, but now and again I just get the urge to stick a movie on and treat myself. If I habitually eat cereal I'm usually on something vaguely healthy like fruit & fibre. 

The greatest cereal ever made is this beauty:

91fJQuhpXwL._SY355_.jpg

Incredibly moreish,  I could quite easily polish off an entire box in one sitting if I lacked the will power. Or common sense.

Tried the new White Chocolate Coco Pops today. Massively disappointed. They’re like shit Ricicles. 

I have a real craving for Start cereal at the moment. I didn’t realise until this week that Kelloggs has discontinued it. Poor show from them.

And Ricicles are already shit so they must be piggin' awful.

Id love to be able to have these again, best i dont though, used to love these 

s-l300.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

Id love to be able to have these again, best i dont though, used to love these 

s-l300.jpg

I used to have a box of them, and a box of Cinnamon Grahams/Curiously Cinnamon in at the same time and have a bowl of both of them mixed together. It was so nice. Golden Grahams seem to get cycled in and out of circulation. Plus they're usually well expensive. 

Did they briefly try and push them as "honey shreddies" or was that a different thing altogether? 

I remember Start. That used to be so nice. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I used to have a box of them, and a box of Cinnamon Grahams/Curiously Cinnamon in at the same time and have a bowl of both of them mixed together. It was so nice. Golden Grahams seem to get cycled in and out of circulation. Plus they're usually well expensive. 

Did they briefly try and push them as "honey shreddies" or was that a different thing altogether? 

I remember Start. That used to be so nice. 

They do GG bars in poundland, 5 in a box i think 

My cereal consumption had disappeared since I lost 9st 5 years ago.. Coco Shreddies were always my go too one.. I was over joyed when I found out I could have them on Slimming World as my Healthy B.. But once I weighed out my 40g, my heart sank.... 😂 

Porridge I have theses days.. Chopped banana and rashberries to bulk it out.