Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Mark Kerr from Falkirk is the finest footballer of all time.

Yep got him, just loaned him out to Gillingham for half a season as Kallstrom is ahead of him in the pecking order. 

Edited by PunkStep

I recently got back into playing FM17, started a new save with Rangers, currently sitting 4th in the league and into the QF of the Cup but already been threatened with the sack. Had some bad luck with 1-2 signings I made for cheap but I've seemingly stuck a bit of gold signing Souleymane Doukara from Leeds who bagged a hat trick on his debut in a cup game and has netted 9 total in 8 games

I don't know if its been posted before but its a fun read if your stuck at home and bored atm, Reddit poster went on a FM mission in his own words -

"Whilst the vast majority of players dream of taking their team to the top of the league, to continental glory, or want to bring a minnow up through the leagues, my dream for Football Manager 2020 is a little bit different. I want to create the most aggressive, horrible, vile, unsporting team in the world. Success will be judged on fouls committed and on yellow and red cards. Points are of secondary importance to the project - though obviously I will have to get enough to keep my job. I want to kick my opponents off the park. Literally.

And the team for this? There's only one choice - Millwall."

Part one is here - https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/e42qkj/i_turned_millwall_into_the_most_aggressive_team/

The latest update which has links to all the other parts at the top  - https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/fesxmw/i_turned_millwall_into_the_most_aggressive_team/

That sounds a bit like my planned project where I load a Sam Allardyce jr. save and have to follow in the footsteps of my father only managing clubs he did in the style of him, preferably following his trajectory. The twist being I can manage Real Madrid should the oppotunity arise.