Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

The owner of Bury hasn’t paid any of his creditors and liquidation looms. Feel sorry for the fans. At least things aren’t so bad that fans have gone round his gaff and threatened his family so it could be worse. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2020/jan/31/bury-owner-steve-dale-fails-to-pay-money-to-creditors?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR0BZAcLhkc02LoiOO6qmwT1wMP4z-MotOoJSBBnavd6eb9xGFxXxtNJMLc

• Paid Members
On 2/2/2020 at 6:34 PM, SuperBacon said:

Man City are utterly pathetic.

That is all.

17 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Interesting Fact : Arsenal have only won 6 EPL games this season. The only time they had fewer victories at this stage of the season was in the 1912/13 season. 

#WENGEROUT

I think the entire Premier League hava ll been shit this season, besided Liverpool obviously and(I can't tell you how hard this is for me to say) Sheffield United.

The rest of the teams have all been a dissapointment.

Edited by Cod Eye

• Paid Members

Can't disagree with that. Some poor signings on surface, a squash-faced relic replacing Rafa as boss- it couldn't have been more underwhelming at the start of the season really could it?

@Cod Eyeyou're also forgetting Leicester, who aren't budging from that 3rd place

Edited by PunkStep