Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, David said:

So, Poch is "in talks" with United apparently, eh? The potential sticking point is that he wants more control over transfers than Jose got. He's pretty much the last option for United, isn't he? If he fails then it's game over. 

They're Man Utd. There'll always be another Mourinho, Pochettino, Allegri, etc. It's probably game over for their current management structure although Woodward does seem bulletproof as long as the share price is strong.

• Paid Members

Ole has incredibly lost more games than he's won- that's a damning stat if there ever was one. Sacking him (which they should anyway) won't fix things alone- there is still this massive void between him and Woodward that HAS to be filled. They need a Tixi- desperately. 

Woodward must stay because on the commercial side he's been brilliant for United- but he needs people beneath him on the footballing side.

Woodward will never willingly relinquish that part of his responsibilities. Inevitably anyone who comes in will be judged on his failures and Woodward will look a right twat if Johnny new kid shows him up. I reckon it's all in or all out for him.

I wonder what bookies will give on Steve Bruces Newcastle finishing above United.

20 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Woodward will never willingly relinquish that part of his responsibilities.

Would United consider shifting him out though if it meant the difference between getting Poch or not? That's the question. How high on Woodward are the current owners?

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, David said:

Would United consider shifting him out though if it meant the difference between getting Poch or not? That's the question. How high on Woodward are the current owners?

Must be pretty high, I'd say they picked him over Mourinho. Despite Van Gaal and a raft of ex-players coming out against him, they carry on business as usual. Must love the guy.

Just now, tiger_rick said:

Must be pretty high, I'd say they picked him over Mourinho. Despite Van Gaal and a raft of ex-players coming out against him, they carry on business as usual. Must love the guy.

Yeah, that's a good point. Will be interesting to see if the transfer control is really as make or break for Pochettino as I've read. 

• Paid Members

Absolute scumbags.. and there's history of this sort of stuff too. I remember when Rooney was rumoured to leave for City a group wearing Cantona masks were outside his house chanting all sorts. No excuse for this whatsoever, especially over football.