PowerButchi

Wales vs Belgium is proven to be the best. Here's 19/20 for those with low standards

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

God, thatā€™s so wanky. ā€œThisĀ means moreā€ and all that bollox is so sanctimonious isnā€™t it?

It's a brand shill line. Looks better on the DVDs than "We Put The Pressure On!"

Ā 

Obviously as a proper football fan any chance to dunk on Liverpool is taken, but isn't this a Standard Chartered ad for something they've added a name to that they know Liverfools will fall over themselves to give their hard earned universal credit for? Ā No different than the Nivea ad for me, Clive.

If the Nivea ad had Alan Hansen handing the ghosts ofĀ Bill Shankly and Joe Fagan some moisturiser, then I'd be inclined to agree.Ā 

In other news, how the fuck is Unai Emery still Arsenal manager? Is it a masterplan to unite ALL Arsenal fans after years of division? Because that is certainly working- I do not know a singleĀ Arsenal fan that thinks he should stay.Ā 

But even so, Standard Chartered are behind this, sure LFC might have assisted in some ways but it's their campaign.

6 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Ā 

In other news, how the fuck is Unai Emery still Arsenal manager? Is it a masterplan to unite ALL Arsenal fans after years of division? Because that is certainly working- I do not know a singleĀ Arsenal fan that thinks he should stay.Ā 

Would you or other Goooners accept Poch as his replacement?

1 hour ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Would you or other Goooners accept Poch as his replacement?

100% yes.

I'd say the Arsenal fans against it are a very small minority and are too young to remember how funny it was seeing Sol Campbell make the move. Oh, and you get the odd idiot that thinks Poch isn't good enough because he hasn't won anything. Lord give me strength.

Not gonna happen, though.Ā 

Edited by PunkStep

As good as Poch is, he didn't win anything at Spurs andĀ had much better players there. No idea what he will do with the current squad at Arsenal. I don't think it's aĀ guaranteed fix. Same applies if he goes to United

45 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Oh, and you get the odd idiot that thinks Poch isn't good enough because he hasn't won anything. Lord give me strength.

Ā 

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

100% yes.

I'd say the Arsenal fans against it are a very small minority and are too young to remember how funny it was seeing Sol Campbell make the move. Oh, and you get the odd idiot that thinks Poch isn't good enough because he hasn't won anything. Lord give me strength.

Not gonna happen, though.Ā 

You can hand on your heart say that you never ever slagged off Poch for never winning anything then? *Punkstep scrambles to delete loads of tweets*