Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

💉💉💉

Screenshot_20191018-150830_Twitter.thumb.jpg.80c6fb6d120a9f4fa8dd853ebc9f3008.jpg

'ALL OR NOTHING'

So, nothing then.

Peak Spurs. Off the back of a season where it would’ve actually been great to see on the run to the final (YES WE WON NOTHING HAHAHA DVDS AND SPUDS), we let them in now. *chefs kiss 

• Moderators

Good to see Carbomb continue to be the worst football thread poster when he's feeling malevolent enough to poke his head in here. 

Anyway. Fuck off Chelsea fans. Wrexham have got the African vote. #prayforwrexham as I fucking am at the moment. 

Screenshot_20191019_011445_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Ralphy said:

i can enjoy the greatness of HRK for a few more years, hooray 

EHKkHIBW4AIvx7v?format=jpg&name=small

We all love HRK. If West Brom amd their fans weren't worse than Gary Glitters hard drive he'd maybe give you proper HRK moments like this

But mind you he never has to play against world class players playing for West Brom. So why should he waste his talents. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Absolute madness that if Man Utd get nothing from their game tomorrow, they’re officially 1 point of the relegation zone.

In fairness though, that position would flatter us.

• Paid Members

Emery's followed on brilliantly from Wenger in also assembling a pointlessly forward heavy squad with a weakling midfield and no defence, I think.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Emery's followed on brilliantly from Wenger in also assembling a pointlessly forward heavy squad with a weakling midfield and no defence, I think.

And has replaced the attractive football with...I don't know what the fuck. Whatever Emeryball is. He's always liked his teams to press but we don't do that very well. We've become a defensive side...that can't defend. Just utter soulless football. 

3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

And has replaced the attractive football with...I don't know what the fuck. Whatever Emeryball is. He's always liked his teams to press but we don't do that very well. We've become a defensive side...that can't defend. Just utter soulless football. 

I'm off to the Europa game on Thursday. They've at least been exciting games so I'm hoping for an entertaining evening. 

Plus I'll get to see Mustafi in the flesh. 

23 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

*spiderman pointing meme*